Spycams and Voyeurism

Saw this story on some erotica website

32GB,HD,6 months…:mad:no no no no stop

5 Likes

Si talkers are rich 5 bedrooms and spy cams. Lemmi first wax my ferrari before I declare my wealth :oops:

6 Likes

Heck-A-Yeah, beaut story…several hen nights and baby showers in six moons…puss haven …take me there please…

2 Likes

YOU HAVE GIVEN ME AN IDEA!!

Oh bae look at your sister’s coochie…

Yes show her

is that a wart in your sister’s coochie?
wtf! did you see that? fingering her coochie and smelling her fingers. Whoa! the stench on her fingers hit her like a sledge.
Heheee… honey shemeji yako is a Mr. Minute Man…hmmmm…oh shiet your sister is @Phenomenal Woman

1 Like

Maybe they are chics of shagz. Im guessing they were using ky-jelly like its nivea…coochie, legs, face…all the fuck over

I do!! It helps my pussy stretch out with ease!

3 Likes

:D:D:D

matusi

1 Like

And of course the brothers, yours and hers also visited. Why no mention of their dicks?

“women do not spend money on spycams”…

He also has a dick so its not worth mentioning .He isnt gay, I dont know if the same can be said about you

Yes we shouldn’t mention dicks lest we be termed gay right? Wrong, I will mention deek any time I want and you can make of it whatever you want. Ok?

Look son… gays…gays everywhere

I never respond to gay crap since it’s nonsense.
Only that you’ve tagged me.

how much are they worth?

Raia muna chuki jameni. From the replies you can clearly tell who is a mere sufferer with envy for anyone who makes a tiny wee hint that they r somewhere in life.

@Riddim, they don’t cost a fortune. Just check on ebay. I don’t know why everyone assumes kila mtu yuko Kenya and that such products are unavailable in their local market.
And Yeah, they come with 32 GB micro SD cards. For anyone with a slight hint of how such devices work, they’d know that they record in 3, 5 or 10 mins footages and once full start all over by overwriting the old clips.

Peace people. I won’t put images of my hood or crib just to prove a point to some cliche of bitter low lives.

weka findio ya your mum- in-law akijipaka lotion tuamini

Naona umenimiss sana @Koolibah , I’m around the vicinity baby boo!

1 Like