Sportpesa Owner rolling big with a Maybach as a chase car

[ATTACH=full]71467[/ATTACH]

na leo Champions league atakula vinono bado.

Nilitaka kuuliza kama hapo ni Kenya, nikaona kerb.

8 Likes

personalized plates

damn Maybach is now Mercedes …I have learnt something today…

3 Likes

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

1 Like

Always was, its only now that they decided to stop independent Maybach production due to low sales and brand some S-Classes so

4 Likes

CK too bought this one a while back, this year…

Something new everyday …hehe not even Rick Ross’ marketing could save their sales eh

3 Likes

Siiiieeetttt

But that was a great car of it’d time. I once saw a documentary of a software engineer I’m Europe who traversed all over with his. Ilifika 999999 km alafu he got a replacement engine.

The house always wins…wacha nikojoe nilale.

3 Likes

This means only one thing:tuwache ujinga!

Now you know where half of all your bet losses goes to, the house and the other half to Treasury as taxes. Only that in the house they don’t share it with 50 million Kenyans but less than 10 people. Now consider how much they make a day then do the maths, luxury yachts, private planes, personal skyscrapers and palaces coming up. I just hope they are wise to start other businesses and industry while their business is booming.

5 Likes

na hiyo Range ni Overfinch mseee

3 Likes

Who is the owner of sportpesa?

Sportpesa has about 5 major shareholders. I only hear of 4 owners. Ronald karuri who is the CEO owns like 5%. Two other shiny eyed fellas who both own a sum of 38% and then Nikolov who owns 21%. Porojo za muhindi sijui zilitoka wapi

3 Likes

Hao ndio wanakamua wakenya kama wamechora saba

Guys ebu take a closer look…iyo flag iko kwa plate ni Ugandan ama kenyan??

1 Like

Heri sportpesa ikule zangu kuliko murkomen na arap mashamba

3 Likes

Sportpesa = gerro a Bulgarian mafia= lotto 6/49

2 Likes