Speculators

True that. I have nothing to prove to that idiot who is probably beneath me money wise.

how long have you been trading?

mzito share iyo strategy.

Since 2017.

Nah. That’s the easiest part. You’ll read those in books or you can be taught. Even a class 7 pupil can develop one. The most difficult part in trading is DEVELOPING TRADING PSYCHOLOGY. Dealing with your fears and greed is a mountain, and that’s why the 99% are losing. It can take 10 years of losses and losses.

You must be one of those morons who brag about their wealth in bars kuuzia watu uoga with their coins. Also, you are commenting on that “idiot’s” thread so…

Use an algo. Takes away the human psychology. Most people lose because they trade short term. Pretty much trading noise.

I agree 10000%. Naonanga mtu akisema he/she is a daytrader najua he is either special, or mostly likely he is making the exchange very rich in fees. That bold statement hapo is something one learns through painful lessons in their trading journey.

Whatever way you put it, trading psychology haunts even the most experienced. If for example you are trading BTC for long term. You bought it at roughly 30k. What could you be thinking right now? Quitting or holding? Suppose you hold and it nosedives to 10k. Suppose you quit and it heads to 50k?

Trading psychology is also a big issue. I agree with you.

Honestly coins are not like traditional stocks where you have residual value because it’s an actual equity. So you can’t be get zero value unless a catastrophic event. With coins you use money you don’t ever need. So long term I would hold.

Everything in perspective, folks.

One year ago today, BTC had a high of $9302 and a low of $9111. As long as you hodl, everything should turn out fine. Whatever is happening right now (wild swings) is normal because we’re still very, very early in the game.

If anyone needs a crypto therapist listen to this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEMbS8HhzuE

Have you ever traded these things boss? Nobody wants to lose, and again, nobody wants to miss a big move. You can comfort yourself that you’ll hold for long term but immediately that thing heada south, your mind must be among the most strong- and I mean STRONG to keep holding.

You only lose when you sell. Diamond hands!

I have some. I will hold. I was going to put a lot of money into ET and Doge but I kept hesitating 2 weeks ago. I did not like the market cap of ET. It was too high meaning the upside is limited. Now I am just on the sideline lost like a deer with headlights on its eyes.

Cheki hii maneno. If your model is successful you could be sitting on serious cash.
[B]"
GSA Capital obtained information on a closely-guarded trading strategy when it sought to recruit a former quant researcher, Vedat Cologlu, at Citadel Securities.

The two firms “recognize and respect the importance and value of the other’s rights over their confidential information and intellectual property,” GSA said.

Citadel Securities didn’t respond to a request for comment. The firm was seeking at least $40 million in damages.

The London lawsuit, filed at the end of 2019, centered on a crucial automated trading model known as the ABC Strategy that cost Citadel Securities more than $100 million to develop. The algorithm was so secret that just 15 of the company’s 3,000 employees had access to its “strategic logic.”

"[/B]
Link: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/citadel-securities-settles-hedge-fund-070852404.html