Spectacular development within Nairobi Hospital land Upperhill - Kenya Rising under Jubilee

The land between Nairobi Hospital doctors plaza and Kenyatta is big. Nairobi hospital decided to build a cancer centre which is almost complete, tall and modern. There is still a big plot for another structure and it was sealed off to prepare for construction. In the last few days renders have surfaced on proposed tall skyscraper for the plot and its beautiful. It represents Kenya Rising, bold, modern and confidence of her future and economy.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cm8E-cxWcAI-gya.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cm8E_fBWAAAHJU7.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cm8FAI9WEAAWnDQ.jpg

2 Likes

Whats with the braille? Are we expecting a blind giant to come by ?

6 Likes

It appears very short…Not more than 28 floors

Artist impression.

How is jubilee involved in this project?

Pia unafaa kuongeza nyumba za peasants rising in Easlando under jubilee…

3 Likes

Where is the growth in having ‘mega’ structures built on loans from shiny eyed foreigners. Who owns those buildings? And when its done can the common mwananchi afford the cost of treatment there? Who should we vote for? The chinese inspiring these so called growths or the Kenyans who goes out begging day in day out. Where is the growth when we only consume without producing? What happened to our industries kicomi, rivatex, mumias, panpaper? What are we exporting out there? What product can call our own out there beyond our borders? Even 90% of our music sound is aping the west and we wonder why we cant sell beyond certain diameters. Hii development as for now i cant see it

1 Like

What have you done to change the situation ama ni domo tu??? Which original song with original beats have you produced? The economics of demand and supply in a free market dictate that for the investors to build(supply) then there must be a demand. If you do not own a company, and cannot pay for office space,DO NOT THINK other people are dim eyed like you. So dont complain about megastructures being built and you cannot eve errect a mabati ramshackle to collect rent from.
YOU ARE THE ORANGUTANS the president is compalining about…Always crying that Kenya is this,Kenya is that… Always negative and yet DO NOTHING ,cannot influence anyone to cahnge.Like the other monkey selling Orangutan…Domo Tu

2 Likes

I own my company i contribute the much i can to the betterment of the society. All am saying is a nation cant grow when the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer. And if you can pass your point without insults i would gladly exchange views with you.

2 Likes

Yes, yes, chapa yeye kiboko. Why is it the people with the least or zero contribution are the loudest critics.

1 Like

Positive economic growth stimulates the private sector to expand their facilities to ride on the wave of a robust economy. You are also right those eastland development are the same. Would they be coming up if we were on strike everyday because babuon wants new privileges or mad that someone else he doesn’t like is getting them.

*i have mentioned babuon so thread threshold has been reached.

What dyu think are spurs of economic growth? The largest Sir is “Infrastructure”… Buildings/Office Space,roads,elec etc Not everyone can fit in Riverroad .And all the companies cannot fit in the CBD or the few buildings in west lands. Just like the population is growing, demand to accommodate the growing population is rising. Accommodating them in terms of domestic and businesses. more and more learned people are being churned from universities and are venturing into private business. they need office space.
Others who had started 5 years ago in riveroad/CBD have grown and cannot be static. As they grow , they move into more amicable settings ,.More and more international businesses are setting up shop in Kenya and they definately do need good office space. That is why Oxfarm is contemplating leaving UK as their world wide HQ to move into Nairobi as the HQ. All major companies are running to Kenya because the infrastructure allows them to set up shop. They couldnt if we only had the few CBD and westlands buildings.
so dear sir demand will never be down.

1 Like

My urguement is these infrastructures as good as the may look its just aesthetics. Yes we have created office spaces but for who? What percentage of kenyas population can afford office space in westlands or upperhill? When you say foreign investors are flocking our country, we have to ask ourselves wat happens to the local investor who maybe needs goverment and our support to be at par with the foreign moneybags. Why are we importing sugar yet we have sugar plantation and production plants here in kenya? We have been building malls left right and centre and as we celebrate the magnificent architecture we forget that we are killing the small scale trader, mama mboga. Yet not everyone can afford the prices at the malls. Wanatuambia nawa mkono utakula na wazee, ilhali wazee ndio wana tufungia maji

Jubilee hasn’t been able to support native industry. In fact they running down what was remaining.

1 Like

Infact you have said it very well, The small percentage of Kenyans able to afford office space and mall prices are the targeted Kenyans. The economy accomodates everyone right from the wealthy to the kadogo economy.So dont be worried for mama mboga or kiosks, they will always have their customers;those who cant afford malls. To me it sounds more like Jeolousy for the ones who can afford. Its like complaining why countries such as the US are progressing?? Why dont they just stop all economic activities and redirect their monies to uplifting poor economies?? Well the answer is simple my frind.The world does not work like that. there will always be the Rich and there will always be the poor and progress is individual.You cant stop husstling and building yourself to get yourself out of the slams because you will leave others there.
Sugar is our own mismanagement/. juzi mlipewa one billion; you’ve canibalised it.msaidiweje?

1 Like

You Dimwit. jubilee sio chama ya mamako unaiongelea tu hivo fwaaa… Nonsense. Dim Eyed Orangutan. Fanya kazii na bidii,wacha kuangalia ya wenyewe

@Jakoyo leta bad news

The US can feed its population, it has fully supported its native industries thats why they are a super power. Their industries are expanding outwards to countries like us who cant think what to do with their space and manpower resource. And on my side its not jealousy but am just pitying our state

That’s the mentality Im talking about. let me use the Slums analogy -“Kenya has been in the slums, we are hustling hard to get ourselves from the slums and we have started accumulating one two three things (Kakiti, kaTV, Ka Fridge - In the form of roads expansion, infrastructure expansion), Soon we will not have enough space and have to move out of the ghetto. Should we stop because we leave our neighbours behind?”
The mentality of negativity even when there is progress albeit minimal. We should not always focus on the negative but be encouraged by hte positive and be optimistic. you and your ilk are always criticising and i Ask again, should we stop hustling?

3 Likes

U build your wealth slowly. You cant buy that ka fridge, ka tv, kakiti all at once. Ama ati unachukua loan which in your life time cant afford to pay. Ati when you die unaachia your kids and grand kids that loan waendelee kuservice simply because u wanted a 60" smart tv, double door fridge na recliner seats. Jirani wataona unaendelea but deep down u know debt collectors wakija … Thats wat kenya is doing right now

1 Like

But right now we are not using the loan money to buy a fridge, tv etc. The money is being used for infrastructure which in turn pays for itself in the long run. As an analogy here: We used the kaloan to bring power, water to our kahouse which in turn enables us to produce some small time things on the shamba outside as well as increases our productivity

1 Like