Spam bot attack

A bot called ‘Houhuhoob00’… This is personal, now they’re just mocking us.

again

[ATTACH=full]150852[/ATTACH]

mm nimereply na japanese hope hiyo bot ita-understand.

Leteni diapers faster. These little Chinese shits are pooping everywhere.

Kamenuka wasee…[ATTACH=full]150855[/ATTACH]

@Deorro amuka meffi! “fixing it will only take 5secs” conoka!!

As I said mods wetu ni “geeks” wa juakali …I have cried so many times for them to stop ust chilling and surfing and put in work to the site…sasa cheki…zimerudi saa hii and imagine usiku wase wakidoze…I woke up and found the bots spammed hadi 27 front pages were filled…nilicheka yangu yote.27 fucking seven pages za front page imejaa chinku spam…never seen that in any forum…and they are back at it…t

now they got to put in some work …hakuna ku ban watu ndo kazi tu…proactive as many have said…na feel ni mahaters wa ktalk wana fund hii attack

[ATTACH=full]150862[/ATTACH]

Haki ya nani. Sounds like a bot @Wakanyama would make

:D:D:D:D

That’s good. I was worried the forum was hacked and could disappear.

That’s unfair for genuine people.

It’s a stop gap measure as the admin tries to find a permanent solution for this mess

Deorro, why not block new registrations first then block the spam accounts as you work on a better solution.

That how NTSA thinks. Do you work for NTSA?

I personally think there are better ways of solving the mess than blocking new members.

Madam, assuming you are a lady, what happens when you find someone in an accident? You perform first aid to the patient for instance to slow down bleeding as you wait for an ambulance to arrive, if you catch my drift.

That’s how red cross thinks…you work for red cross?

We are talking about cause of the accident.

Do we ban new drivers until we have zero accidents?

Sawa @Tracy Mueni

That’s how devil thinks!

Do you work for the devil?

:D:D:D