Soviet Era Ship-Plane Hybrid Washes Up Ashore After 3 Decades Of Floating In The Open Seas

Hehe. Niliona the Russians built a helicopter that carries planes:
[ATTACH=full]330448[/ATTACH]

retard, umeelewa what is being discussed ama kazi ni kudandia post ovyo ovyo

Must be a small private jet. Is there a video?

Sasa blue origin na spacex wanajaribu vitu zilifanywa 1961 and nothing new …umbwa wewe takataka

Vostok 1 was the first spaceflight of the Vostok programme and the first crewed spaceflight in history. The Vostok 3KA space capsule was launched from Baikonur Cosmodrome on April 12, 1961, with Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin aboard, making him the first human to cross into outer space

umetombewa bibi leo ama nini inakuuma

Hapa you are comparing innovation from two different eras. Ni kama kusema oil lanterns weren’t innovations cause today we have electricity.

Sahii ndio nimeget your dispute regarding the shuttle. I’m 100% positive that Russia’s space shuttle was more advanced. That’s all I’m saying.
It was automated, powerful, and its engines made it more versatile.

Even that plane that washed ashore had some crazy tech for that era.

“Ok Chinook, time to go home.”

“But dad…”

“No buts young man, you’re coming with me!”

mother russia is still too legit to quit…

Wewe

Don’t lie.

The plane has been bought by a private developer and it’s going to be put inside an amusement park or something of the sort.

The plane was towed from its previous resting place in a secret dock in Russia.

The Russian are very brilliant when it comes to Aerospace.

The Soyuz capsule has undergone various stages of modernization and will continue to do so. The Russia solid fuel rockets are there best performance they have not tweaked with the engines for decades because they work so well.

The Russians space program has fallen back since it’s very expensive. So instead they have sold there technology to China which will innovate and share with Russia.

SpaceX is new. The moment they have an accident and a capsule explodes with live astronauts inside they will be set back for decades.