South Africans warning Kenyans that Nigerians have just begun

3 Likes

No wonder wanaija are hated all over the world

7 Likes

maraya za kenya ndio zinazipee breathing space. Kama saa hii manaija zimejificha, they are being fed and clothed by okuyu marayas who are doing errands for them around the city. Wooi masichana za kikuyu zimejifanya useless kabisa huwa zinatumiwa kama urinal na kila mtu

22 Likes

Ptho!!! Hawa wasichana wanalea nyoka.

Na pia your president ni their relative.

4 Likes

The president daughter marrying an oga was worst optics since Lucy Kibaki stormed Nation House

14 Likes

Kwanza in offices where there is a blend of foreigners and locals: these maliars are spiteful and traitors against locals to impress foreigners

11 Likes

I don’t understand this at all because Kenyan women abroad mostly date and marry Kenyan men, even in places where the demographic is mixed. Ata kwa college campuses where there’s plenty of African international students utapata Kenyan ladies only going for Kenyan men.

Hii story naionanga na malaya peke yake.

9 Likes

I always wonder why Kenyan women especially socialites huzalia these chimpanzees very fast. Ni juju ama? Naija will soon have a tribe in Kinia as they call it. Aki Kenyan women wanatuangusha sana.

3 Likes

That’s the most dysfunctional family in the country. Pure shit show.

5 Likes

Am surprised you haven’t heard how they secretly get gals hooked to coke. Some even put in on their mjulus during the act. by the time she realizes what’s happening she is hooked. Then pap pregnancy, and now he has power over her

5 Likes

Lakini people are bold. Where will you start having sex with a Nigerian man and you know that they sacrifice people through sex? Akimaliza you start bleeding until you die. Mimi Nigerian I better jump out a window than even be next to one. Very evil people.

1 Like

Am light skin like a msungu, I want to cum inside your wet vagene.

4 Likes

@KuwaitBabe, you liked this post by @truant kapotevu, now tell us how did you survive the bleeding?

3 Likes

Like there in New York who do the Kenyan women date and marry?

Hear it from the Horse’s mouth … :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

It’s very ok if they eliminate malayas and gays since most Kenyans don’t have the balls to do it. Ukahaba na Ushoga sharti ukomeshwe kwa kutumia mbinu zote katili.

It only become gross if they kill kids and reserved people.

1 Like

Nigerians are vermin, plus they sound like a disease. We can’t allow these guys to infest the country. Hapa hakuna njia ingine. Some will have to be lynched for the others to know, hata ukihongana wapi, kuna kitu inaitwa bottom up justice.
Ai! Si Naija, si Somali, si panjeets, si chinku wtfff

1 Like

most kenyan women in majuu are akin to vermins, and degenerates, they are basically unwanted in the social and dating scenes look for a white wigga and change them up according to your situation.

4 Likes

Have you not heard the age-old adage, don’t stick your dick in crazy?
uwoga (2022_01_12 09_34_18 UTC)

1 Like

Just dickin her nothing much. I wanna know how crazies taste