South Africa Has Betrayed Africans

South Africa is at the ICC arguing for the people of Palestine and thus suing Israel.

How many times have I told Blacks to stay away from fighting others’ battles? Who made you the spokesperson of oppressed people? Do any of these so called oppressed people ever fight for you, BLACK MAN?

Nyeusi should be very careful about fighting for these brown and yellow people. They’re equivalently racist as well, in fact more so than white devils.

What the fuck is wrong with Africans? These people you’re fighting for wouldn’t piss on you when you’re burning as a black man.

Mkundu nyinyi! Why not spare the same energy for Sudan? Why not spare the same energy for the Congo?

You want to protect browns and yellow people instead of your fellow nyeusi?

Makende nyinyi!

No wonder Nairobi restaurants treat whites, yellows and browns better than FELLOW KENYANS. You all need to be put in gas chambers because you’re of no use to the black race!
https://x.com/sahouraxo/status/1745482597373804966?s=46&t=BH6h7QIXWsDUqohBm7IVBA

3 Likes

Let me ask you homosexual @applebee100 how has south Africans betrayed us ? Standing against genocide and impunity is that betrayal you stupid cunt ? If you have no balls or Zionist LGBT dixks are deep in your buttocks please don’t drag Africa in shame with you .

5 Likes

Given a Uzi sub machine gun, I will stand with Palestinians dogs against the Zionist swines any day , once the Zionist are finished I turn my gun and send the Palestinians also back to Ishmael.
So you think by supporting Manchester city football club against arsenal you are civilised ehh than us supporting Palestinian gunsenal club against Zionists?

1 Like

Continue kissing beberus behind thinking they give a rat’s ass about u. Here’s Mandela wearing a Palestinian shawl long before anybody cared.

3 Likes

You gotta fight for them. Although they will never appreciate.

Si mumeamka na vita.Unrelated. pharmacy nikitaka kufanya farming mzuri commercial nahitaji minimum what size of land? Planning to plant cereals.

2 Likes

For a start 10 hactrares si mbaya , just like any other business you have to learn about logistics seasons , wages , pest and disease control before you can venture into over 100 ha

2 Likes

Hactares ama acres?

1 Like

Very true.
For farming just start small. Do your research then grow.
The cost variables for farming especially in Kenya are very unpredictable.

4 Likes

Any oppressed people feel more inclined to Palestinian course and remember Israel was in cohoots with apartheid regime.

2 Likes

A wise African should grab some popcorn and enjoy the show as Zionist swines and Arab dogs blow each other up.

Siding with Arabs who hate your negro ass is giving yourself the role of “oppressed” emancipator. Bure kabisa.

3 Likes

You should grab a beer and enjoy the show as the pigs blow each other up. Your only job should be to supply guns to both sides. Meffi!

1 Like

Everybody and their dog knows that Madiba was a traitor. Stupid cunt!

2 Likes

Nyeusis have this mentality and that’s why they have no sense of self-preservation. This “go high when they go low” attitude will be the death of us. Bure kabisa.

2 Likes

No, only “oppressed” Blacks think it’s their duty to side with every “oppressed” group even when said groups have not shown any allyship with negros! Tell me negro, which race has ever sided with you? Negroes had to fight for everything without any of the support from yellows and browns.

Why then do you like to act sweet and nice to these fuckers? At best, we should be supplying weapons to both sides and enjoy as the pigs and the swines blow each other up.

3 Likes

Madiba was not a traitor. Here’s what happened. The mentality of Black South Africans he left before his prison term was completely different from what he found once his time was up. The argument that she should have taken everything from whites would have collapsed the country because, let’s face it, the Blacks were ill prepared to manage industries.
So he slowly gave up office. He quit because he knew he could not help them. He couldn’t criticize them. And he couldn’t motivate them.

2 Likes

True our concern about other people’s tribulations and here we have many problems and they don’t even care whether we exists. It’s inferiority complex mindset and it’s always subconscious

1 Like

Acres

2 Likes

Fucking Zionists swines , they deserve to be at hell with father baphomet

2 Likes