Souq uae

Does anyone have any experience buying from this store? They have awesome deals on electronics but am not so sure on the authenticity and the accepted methods of payment.

2 Likes

@incognitus biachara hii. Bought a monitor and that guy shipped it in, they are authentic, but you have to do basic research about the product kama ile thread ya @imei2012 ya tv

4 Likes

Bought my TV and Nikon SLR from them. Simplest way, call the salihiya guy in Dubai, send him money for the item via Mpesa, order your item and provide his phone number as delivery address in Dubai. Wait for the normal 3 days shipping if the item will be airfreighted, collect your item in Eastleigh. Can provide telephone numbers if interested.

8 Likes

Asande sana…tupatane inbox

Ero! Hata mimi naomba hiyo namba ya huyo ndauwo wa Dubai.

Hehehe…dunia ni dusts hii. Kumbe the monitor was yours?

6 Likes

Masai si ulikuwa na cases za wizi in your previous life? Tutajuaje wewe ni yours faithful.

1 Like

Charges??

Ahsande for this. Been looking to import some items and this is the third time am hearing positive reviews of these Salihiya @Bingwas.
Seems like the Somalians have got international shipping locked down.

Ala, kwani u were involved some how?

3 Likes

If you wish i can give you more numbers from salama bingwas, very reliable, 500 per kg

1 Like

Daktari ni agent wake…

@Luther12 kwani how many hats do you wear, asubuhi unafanya caesarean pale theatre, afternoon unafanya clearing and forwarding, jioni unakimbizana na dereva na conductor. Gani ingine nimesahau

6 Likes

Weekend anawekea watu dish za free to air, jack of all trades I tell you.

5 Likes

Sir, am an old businessman. Been importing for the last 15 years, items from motor bikes to portable sawmills to tiles to mobile phones and accessories, from China, Dubai, us and UK.
Would teach you the same for free if interested. Also learnt it free.

9 Likes

:D:D You should start demanding commission

Yes, I used his souq account.

4 Likes

Bookmarked.

Sio huyu masai. Kuna ndauwo mwingine hujiita @dark massai ndiye alikuwa con modo.

3 Likes

FGM