Sonko To Promote "Polygamous" Lifestyle By Paying Those Who Openly Declare Their Relationships..

Former Nairobi Governor Mike Sonko has donated money in support of polygamy in Kenya as comedians Professor Hamo and Jemutai’s extramarital affair played out in public.

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/files/styles/article_inner_mobile/public/images/media/Churchill%20Show%20presenters%20Jemutai%20Chibambe%20and%20Prof%20Hamo%20during%20a%20past%20performance.JPG?itok=9sMpKu9o
Churchill Show presenters Jemutai Chibambe and Prof Hamo during a past performance

In a statement on his verified social media platforms on Saturday, May 1, Sonko said that hiding partners was the cause of bitter fights among couples yet the law allows men to marry more than one wife. He gave the example of Nairobi matatu boss Jamal Roho Safi who recently announced that he had married a second wife.

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/files/styles/article_inner_mobile/public/images/media/primrose.JPG?itok=3eysIYh0[ATTACH=full]362517[/ATTACH]
Nairobi Governor Mike Sonko and his wife Primrose Mbuvi

In a move to encourage transparency among partners, Sonko committed Ksh105,000 to 15 men who participated in his challenge.

The challenge involved sharing the name and contacts of their wives and girlfriends to prove that they all coexisted peacefully.
“I would like to see whether your wife knows about your girlfriend by giving details of your name and cell phone number,
your wife’s name and her cell phone number, and your girlfriend’s name and her cellphone number as well. Ksh7,000 to the first 15 genuine answers.
Remember I will personally call to find out whether the information is true,”
he announced.

A number of men participated in the challenge, with one explaining that he was happily married to two wives and had a total of six children.
However, many men cautious to participate with a few citing that Ksh7,000 was not enough to risk.

[ATTACH=full]362518[/ATTACH]
Nairobi Chairman of Matatu Operators Jamal Ibrahim next to his Toyota Landcruiser 200 series

The former governor’s challenge comes in the backdrop of a heated scandal involving Churchill Show comedians Professor Hamo and Jemutai.
The two traded barbs as their relationship was brought to the light following accusations that the [I]Hot 96[/I] presenter had abandoned his children.

Deputy President William Ruto is also among public figures who have publicly admitted to siring children out of wedlock.
Ruto insisted that he remains a dedicated father to his daughter Abby.

Sonko has in the past revealed that he is in a polygamous marriage and that his two wives are well known to each other.

“I only have 2 and each has her own house and I respect them a lot especially mama watoto,” he said in a past post on Facebook, adding that honesty makes one a good leader.

In related news…

Churchill Show founder Daniel Ndambuki has intervened and put to an end a bitter fight between comedians Herman Gakobo Kago, popularly known as Professor Hamo, and Stella Bunei Koitie, known by her stage name Jemutai Chibambe.

[ATTACH=full]362519[/ATTACH]

Ndambuki, in a statement he shared on Sunday, May 2, disclosed that he had reached out to the two comedians and agreed to handle the matter privately.
“We have had a long cordial talk with Hamo and Jemutai and agreed to deal with the matter privately and find an amicable solution…in the end, the kids have to win,” he explained.
The two had been engaged in a public showdown after Jemutai claimed that Hamo had neglected the two children they sired together.
https://www.kenyans.co.ke/files/styles/article_inner_mobile/public/images/media/Churchill%20Show%20presenters%20Jemutai%20Chibambe%20and%20Prof%20Hamo%20during%20a%20past%20performance.JPG?itok=9sMpKu9o
Churchill Show presenters Jemutai Chibambe and Prof Hamo during a past performance

After the intervention, the two deleted messages they had made online blaming each other of the outcome.
Ndambuki runs the Churchill Show through his company, Laugh Industry. The program helped launch both Hamo and Jemutai’s careers, as well as for tens of other comedians.

[ATTACH=full]362520[/ATTACH]
Churchill Show comedian Jemutai Chibambe, Daniel ‘Churchill’ Ndambuki (center) and Professor Hamo.

Hamo was the first to refute claims that he was a deadbeat father and insisted that he was providing for all his children.
The Hot 96 FM presenter explained that he had worked out a plan with his wife who sends upkeep money for the children he sired out of wedlock.
"I have children who live with me and others who don’t live with me. I have been providing for my children from day one and there’s no day they went without food or shelter or anything they need.
“My wife is the one who sends upkeep for the children who don’t live with us. This has been the agreement between my family and the mother of the children,” explained Hamo.
In response, Jemutai accused him of lying claiming that she had only received Ksh 9,000 and warned him that she had evidence that he had been violent in the past.
“Hamo kindly note that I am withholding so much from the public including the day you were violent I have all the recording of you apologizing to Abner. Accept you have failed as a father and you are ready to better. Better do better,” she warned.
Their online fight spun a lot of memes targeting the two comedians especially after Jemutai exposed that Hamo’s last encounters with his children only involved two Oreo biscuits.
So dire was the situation that Jemutai considered selling her Facebook account for Ksh1.7 million in order to provide for her children.

The matatu boss anaitwa jamal ibrahim. Na ako na landcruiser 200series… I never knew that. That business must be booming:D:D:D

Let there be one!

Sonko must support Bigamy too…

A new twist has emerged regarding a senior female officer who was accused of being married to two junior officers, with a credible source terming the reports as false. Anne Wanjiru Waiganjo, who is a chief inspector attached to the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI), was featured in a local publication with claims that she was married to an inspector in the police force, David Murimi as well as another junior officer in the prisons service David Mbitu Muchi.
She was accused of bigamy, the offense of marrying someone while already being married to someone else.
Speaking to [I]Kenyans.co.ke[/I], a source privy to the matter explained that contrary to the reports, Anne’s first marriage to David Murimi was dissolved by a court of law in 2020.

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/files/styles/article_inner_mobile/public/images/media/WhatsApp%20Image%202021-05-09%20at%202.46.14%20PM.jpeg?itok=f0MH50ZP
Court papers showing the dissolution of their marriage

She further refuted claims that she was previously married affirming that there was no such marriage.
Prior to the dissolution, Waiganjo is said to have been subjected to verbal and physical abuse and was hospitalised a number of times due to extensive injuries.

[ATTACH=full]363473[/ATTACH]
Anne Wanjiru Waiganjo

After filing for divorce, Anne is said to have experienced unending threats of violence and ending her career started. She was so scared that many times she thought of withdrawing the matter from court.
“The assault case was reported at Kikuyu police station but David Murimi being a police officer, she felt it was prudent to protect the image of the National Police service,” [I]Kenyans.co.ke[/I] has learnt.

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/files/styles/article_inner_mobile/public/images/media/Wanjiru.jpeg?itok=3bQaF0Qw
Anne Wanjiku Waiganjo

It has also emerged that after she got into the marriage, the officer had a child with another woman adding that he misrepresented his career to her. Waiganjo is said to have been forced to take care of the child, not knowing the situation with the baby mama.
On his part, Murimi in court documents, challenged his wife to table evidence of his cruelty as he is embroiled in a separate divorce case.

Earlier in April, Interior CS Fred Matiang’i disclosed that the police standing orders would be revised to bar senior police officers from engaging in romantic relations with their junior colleagues.
"We will adopt a system similar to that of the Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) which bars the soldiers from getting into intimate relationships with their colleagues. "Moving forward, it will be illegal for a police officer to date or get married to a fellow law enforcement officer. If it happens that two police officers fall in love, then one has to leave the Service,” he stated.