Sonko anakula Pk

The airwaves are rife with Direct nominations in Nairobi. Power blockers burning midnight oil as poll postponed to Wed.

1 Like

County moja imewashinda na mnashinda mkisumbua NASA ety they can’t get a flag bearer? Umeffi

17 Likes

Who is their flag bearer?

14 Likes

Raila Amolo Odinga is the flag bearer.

5 Likes

Pia mimi nimesikia mahali ati iko hivi, unedited and I quote,sonko arudishe makende senator, bishop women rep,pk governor lastly sakaja drying.

Kwanza, NASA ni nini?

[SIZE=6]Food NGO claims ownership of NASA, seeks restraining orders[/SIZE]

2 Likes

Ata nimeona link at flagbearer after 27 Ataenda kwa odm delegates on 5th may for approval

guess…

PK ni governor Kwa board room ya mafias lakini kura ziko na sonko.

1 Like

It was said before that nairobi governor must be one of our own, ata ruto alisema hivyo

Kura ziko na PK, mtashangaa Sana.

1 Like

Sonko all the way.

1 Like

How will Sonko run this city?Just because he has a fanatical following at the grassroots doesnt qualify him to run the city.

4 Likes

If they force pk on the people it’s bound to backfire big-time…sonko supporters might as well vote for kidero.

4 Likes

I am surprised at people supporting that thug, grassroots people are shunning him after he threw tantrums like a little bitch.

1 Like

His supporters never voted for Waititu and if it wasn’t for the 200million bribe waititu would have been the governor.

3 Likes

Am too surprised,the likes of @Guru,@Kasighau@biraru,people i esteem greatly are rooting for this modern day Robin hood.Am just disappointed.

5 Likes

Peter Kenneth is an incompent fool that is being forced down people’s throats.

7 Likes

Let the people decide coz if something happens we will have kidero back by 8am

2 Likes

Mkizi ni sonko na pk, mvuvi ni kidero

1 Like