SOMETHING MESSY IS GOING TO HAPPEN AT RMS

[SIZE=7]SK Macharia’s Wife, Gathoni , Looting Royal Media Mercilessly To Revenge After He Married Another Wife, “a Gachungwa” – Details Emerge[/SIZE]
kenyanmusic.co.ke
Apr 30, 2021 10:32 PM
https://res.6chcdn.feednews.com/assets/v2/399a4c68497404865daf32876efddd13?source=nlp&quality=uhq&format=webp&resize=720
Media mogul SK Macharia and his wife Gathoni are reportedly engaged in a domestic dispute that threatens to run down their business empire.

Trouble started after SK was informed by the senior managers that his wife, who is a director at Royal Media Services (RMS), was looting the company.

He reportedly ordered an audit that revealed that indeed his wife has been siphoning millions of shillings from the business.
Gathoni has been diverting money from the company to her family members, such as her sisters, nephews, nieces, brother, and cousins.

SK further discovered that his wife had given a tender to one of her sisters to supply stationery to RMS at an inflated price.
Gathoni’s sister went ahead and bought a house at Garden Estate along Thika Road with the proceeds.

SK’s wife is reportedly looting the company to revenge after her billionaire husband added another wife (a gachungwa).
She is also jealous because her husband has been dedicating more time to his younger wife and even listed her as part of the shareholders at Royal Media Services.
Gathoni is reportedly threatening accounts guys at RMS and senior managers for informing her husband how she is looting the company behind his back.

:D:D:D our biggest weakness as men is sex. Even at that advanced age jamaa anafikiri yeye ni jogoo?

Abba acha kuniangusha. Unaamini hii crap??

King David aliwekwa chini na mwanamke. Samson pia chini na mwanamke… hata wewe utawekwa chini :D:D

You only live once…can’t blame him if marrying a younger wife makes him happy he should go ahead…

:D:D:D

Huyu mzae bado anakuwa controlled by puthy…

If true she will just be terminated

this guy’s life life can make a Telenovela series, from fighting with his grandson about his inheritance to being looted from by the wife because of a second wife

This would have been possible but I know exactly when to parachute off. I am on ktalk for a reason

ongeza Adam kwa iyo list mkuu

If hii ndio tabia no wonder he has another woman.

Ongezea osama the general apparently his phone was tapped by cia while calling am woman

Ongeza Esau, alichezwa kabaya na mthama

I remember this woman screaming on tv some 20 odd years ago when moi was squeezing S.Ks balls pale madhupaper, am even shocked i have such good memory…s.k would be a fool to shortchange her now.

Kwanza huyo ndiye aliangushwa flat

Briffaults law on reverse,… hii dunia nobody owes you anything. I learnt this and have never looked at people the same way. I dont even trust myself.

Macharia wants a kid moreso a son something his wife cant give him

fake nyews

he has three sons excluding ule alidedi