Someone help me understand

I have been to an Airbnb along TRM drive for sex escapades( early last year)… Ata na suspect ni hii Mnaija ameua dame( I have to check my Mpesa records coz i paid through Mpesa nione kama italeta Risper Muthoni, the owner)… Nway, how do you butcher someone in a residential flat na hakuna mtu anasikia makelele. Do these serial killers drug the victims before butchering them… There is no way mtu anaeza kua anauliwa kinyama na asipige nduru asking for help. Nway, avoid Airbnbs…

1 Like

Why should we help you to understand? Why? Why?

21 Likes

I tend to suspect they first make sure music is playing really loud.

Don’t feel too sad for those whores. There’s a time I visited a lanye at her place, sampled her pussy, only to discover that my pocket was empty. Someone must have picked my pocket earlier during the day.

I tried explaining to the lanye but she wouldn’t have it. She got furious and started causing a scene, claiming that she’s got bills to pay. Rent, foodstuffs, e.t.c

Luckily, I shut her up real quick by reminding her that @MTINGIZA_KITANDA is the one who covers her rent. I told her if she continues causing a scene I’ll inform @MTINGIZA_KITANDA that she’s still selling under his roof.

She kept quiet and allowed me to ejaculate heavily into her ass.

22 Likes

:green_emoji: :green_emoji: ulaaaniwe Taurean

7 Likes

Were you pick pocketed inside her room? Sometimes there’s a dude under the bed.

8 Likes

Back in the days kulikuwa na hekaya mob vile lanye walikuwa wanakushow utoe maurothi then under the bed kuna umbwa ya kukuperemba bana :green_emoji:

4 Likes

@mzeemashavu is an aspiring serial killer, his obsession with how to quietly murder someone in a room without anyone noticing is suspicious as fuck

2 Likes

Mimi ata kuua kuku ni ngumu…However, I can dismantle your mother’s pussy and we part ways amicably if you bring her to me…

9 Likes

spoken like a true inbred child of your parent sibling. Doesn’t change the fact trhat you’re a serial killer at heart

1 Like

Maliza uuuuua :green_emoji:

3 Likes

Wewe ubwa choose your battles

NEXT>>>>> Continue vomiting, the space is all yours.

2 Likes

Back in the day, pale new Aden, brothel ulikua unatoa trao, unashika pesa na mkono as you do ya biz for this exact reason. Aki mboro hufanya us men to do wierd things

3 Likes

@cortedivoire huficha wallet kwa mkundu akiwa Calabash kwa mapoko wa 150.

4 Likes

What did i just read :joy::joy::joy:

Apantambua Airbnb. Calabash to the world

You’ll be surprised just how easy it is to kill a human being.

Malisaaa

1 Like

@cortedivoire huuza mkundu Sophia joy that’s why wallet inatoshea Kwa mkunduste.

1 Like