So Everyone Else Is Going To Burn Forever, Except Born Again Christians

Heaven was created was as a motivational cue

I think ilikuwa inapigwa or such similar shit.

Limuru punda hupewa kichapo cha mbwa (see what I did there?) and there is no recorded incident of one talking.

What about this???

You’re all so concerned with after life, what if death is exactly that…you simply go poof, no Nirvana, no Heaven, no virgins, no reincarnation.

I made my peace with Christianity a long time ago, I’ll live as peacefully as I can, and once I’m dead…well, to quote a female fatale friend, when you die you die.

Wapotevu! Bado munabishana ukweli mtupu! Reading through all your responses, I’m happy to attest that the good news has been preached to each and everyone of you. What is the truth? Hata Pilate na kiherere yake walked away from the truth itself. Our self absorbed tendencies have made us deny this truth through religion. Any religion by itself is a scam and thus the rise and creation of outliers of doubters like y’all! This truth you hear and deny is absolute, you can deny it all you want but can’t change it. The repercussions that come with it are eternal. Enjoy your earthly heaven while you’re at it….Cheers!

Except if it hitched a ride on Elon Musks Tesla or the Mars Rover or…

[ATTACH=full]384486[/ATTACH]

Africans cannot fathom that biblical stories are Jewish myths, no less than the tales of the hare and the ogre in Kenyan societies.

Africans cannot fathom that biblical stories are Jewish myths, no less than the tales of the hare and the ogre in Kenyan societies.

how do you know you are born again? yani how did you know you have been born again, what changed how do you know you are still on the path?
how do you know you will go to heaven? where is heaven. do you know anyone who has gone there? what happens to the billions who came before jesus? how do you know jesus was here? shiet