So Daddy Owen's wife lied to him she was on a business trip to elope with her tycoon mpango wa kando

ujinga ya kuzaliwa na malaya kambi ya jeshi ni wewe…
mamako aliuza mkundu lanet barrack ndio ukazaliwa na kisonono ya akili …
mbwa haramu wewe takataka

:D:D:D:D lakini buda hii story ya luhyas and kikuyu women inakuwasha sana, this is the 2nd thread you are posting these low-effort analysis. Wacha watu walimane kama wanataka kulimana!! Sexual organs are for intercourse, ata dem akue nani lazma alimwe…you cant preserve all women against tribal lines…If you have a problem enda weka barbed wire Gilgil waluhya wasipite wakumalizie brownskins.

I asking the same…and he is very proud of it…

Now when peeps said Daddy Owen’s musical career took a dip when he married he defended her like the thug he was. Now his financials followed and she sublimed.

swansea i thought unakuwanga jaluo jinga

Karithongo amekipata.

Hapo Khwisero boss. Wachana na hizi ipii. :D:D:D

Betas tend to think that what they feel towards their women is special…
They say ours is different but end up learning same lessons…kuawachwa when things are not working for them financially

Nope…no woman can be comfortable footing bills more so the current generation of women…btw Luhya’s here diss kyuks coz their lack of sexual prowess but at the end of the day human beings get used to stuff, the sex becomes routine, beauty you get used to it but wealth; takes a long time to get used to it as it comes with comforts.
You must provide…period or someone else will

good one…that’s why Size 8 cannot afford to leave DJ MO…angekuA amesota, saa hii angekuwa kWA MATAA

Hypergamy doesn’t care ata kwa wedding photos inakaa huyo khubibi alikuwa anaforce hiyo smile.

Tunasemanga hapa mara mob sana.

Bachelors play offense while married men are relegated to defense.

Once u promote a regular plain girlfriend to a wife hapo ndio anamea pembe. U have just confirmed to her albeit subconsciusly that u lack better options than her. The end result inakuaga madharau mob na mwishowe unaachwa kwa mataa.

By the time a woman walks from u anakuaga amekupima akajua wewe ni meffi tu…

Always have quality options.

This is quality wisdom right here. I never get tired from listening and reading such brutal truths.

Mimi im from wanga kingdom. Hii ni baengele clan akina @uwesmake

I’m not bukusu. All these people you mentioned are bukusus

@Abba Suba tunakujua

Hatutaki watu wa Nairobi na hizo tabia zenu mbaya

Then the monkey branching begins in earnest…khupips atakusort vilivyo.
Trust me that woman was being kuliwad from kitambo…hii ndio ilikuwa the final act.
Big up @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii let those who have ears hear those with eyes see.

She obviously wasn’t with him for his genes, so kama ameshindwa kumaintain family, acha alishiwe Bibi, read my LIPS all brokeass men who do not know what being a man’s about . MWANAMKE NI GHARAMA. If you cannot afford maintenance like a car please stick to widow shopping or those low maintenance women who nobody wants, who will gladly be your work mule and pay all your bills just to say that they have a husband. Ama aje @Purple? Being a wife of a celebrity is not a joke. You need to keep up, vile Bahati takes care of Diana. Kenyans will not understand that wewe ni Bibi ya celebrities na hauna kakitu coz you are paying bills for an able bodied mluhya man who will fuck the brakes off of you and expect you to cook ugali until you develop you develop triceps. She’s a great woman who knows her worth and can’t be cooking, being screwed and being shown off by a man who she’s paying bills for. If all she wants is sex, hot benten with good eyes and clear skin 7pack,hot swag are a dime a dozen, she could be paying their bills. This woman has no time for desperados. Familiarize yourself with my best song and my avatar. Marriage is not for brokeass men. If you want women to pay the bills become a gigolo. Give us the loaded mpango wa kando number, we compare notes. A man after my own heart. Ladies say no to paying bills unless you are single and not dating.

@Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii is thigh deep in customers right now. He’ll be back in these streets in Njanuary.