Slim possible rewards fat women and discrimanates fit women

Show is crap and must be banned. It’s full of shit.

They should instead have a show that is all inclusive

Don’t like it , don’t watch it.
I don’t :(:frowning: ,anything that doesn’t add value to my life.

:D:D Are you a fattie ?
Put down the crisps

4 Likes

I don’t watch it but a show that rewards heathy eating should be encouraged. Hii kuban ban vitu mwishowe itafikia KTalk. Yule Mutua si mtu poa.

Quite odd to see grown ass men ranting about a woman’s show, you all need to grow some balls

4 Likes

kula poa ,chap tizi.
https://media.giphy.com/media/R2s69ZdZjx4I0/giphy.gif

7 Likes

Nigga,really!!! at this rate you will start wearing kata kundu… .chieth #wanaume kama mabinti.

1 Like

Wacha kutumia akili kama mende imekua sprayed na doom iko on its last step. Why stop at slim possible? If that’s your logic, you should mention all competitions. Football rewards those who are talented in it and discriminates those who don’t know how to play, it should be banned? Wale wajinga wengine natakanga kuwapiga kofi, wewe ningekutemea mate juu ya vile nimekudharau, sasa wewe ni baba ya mtu na hio akili? o_O

5 Likes

That show is crappy. I hate those fcukin hippos

2 Likes

Atleast now we can see you are coming and not going my dear…

1 Like

Digital migration affords you a chance to watch more than forty channels on your stb. Ama ikibore unaweza kuwatch manyuru kwa aviation TV, he is quite entertaining.

1 Like

you forgot to mention he is full miracles

1 Like

Seriously nigger???you watch slim possible??? Hii kijiji iko na watu interesting sana…

Mitch detected

i love those momos on the show

[ATTACH=full]67806[/ATTACH]
Hehehehe…
For that ‘DISCRIMANATION’ the producer, you and the models mlale shini to get rolled back into shape.
[ATTACH=full]67808[/ATTACH]

5 Likes

these are the guys who sit when taking a leak