Sliding into the friendzone

A side chick is gently guiding me into the friendzone even after after an expensive date.
Stuff it I am out of that sh.t if I get nothing by the end of this week.

4 Likes

So you haven’t gotten slices? Pack and invest somewhere . Umeonyesha kwamba tabia yako doesn’t reach her SI standard.

6 Likes

Yes I can imagine it, she will give it for free to a cheap ass Naijo. That’s what gets me.

Mara ngapi utaambiwa to declare your intentions mapema?ikishindikana seduce and fuck her friend. Did that last week, saa hizi nangojea kesi.
Kama msichana si mamako or siz ama hajaingia box tafadhali usiharibie mafisi market by taking her out on expensive dates.

36 Likes

kindly heed the advice of the above elders,thank you.

2 Likes

She is not your side chick if you haven’t had sex yet. She is just a girl you fancy. Cut your loses and run.

7 Likes

shame on you

3 Likes

Last weekend I ate my friends mpango, wamekaa two months bila jamaa kupewa, I couldn’t allow such insults to my friend.

14 Likes

Yaani stima zimelost na nko na works pending to be delivered at 8…Saitan kapsaa… kuna dem I took out for two months ma lunch hivi hivi alafu mwishowe ananiambia hawezi nipea so nikalost. Alafu leo tu the bitch had the audacity to ask me for 7k…ata sikumreply

9 Likes

SI unit yako haiko kwa hio table angalia kwa SJ standards

10 Likes

Brathe rule hua ni moja… Dame unafaa ukue ume mtomba within the 1st week. Ukushindwa achana nayo

3 Likes

Expensive date? You will learn . The idea of a date is to have a good time. For yourself. A broke woman seeing you spending is just calculating how much less you could have used and given her the rest. A woman with some money is calculating how much MORE she can get out of you.

5 Likes

Akiomba pesa unamwambia leta kuma ndio nikupee io doh

5 Likes

i hate lazy broke nagging women,however attractive she may be

3 Likes

These men replying here with chest thumps should start by educating their daughters of self respect and worthiness and independence. Lack of all these in our girls result to such hatred from the people who should love them more.

14 Likes

If a lady doesn’t give you pussy within the first 4 dates, she is not interested in you. Just stop spending money on her and friend zone her instead. Avoid all topics that involve your wallet e.g kwenda out etc. You will see how fast she will ditch you once she realizes that you can’t finance her

3 Likes

Wacha kutuletea talk ya NGO hapa

Boss 4 dates kwani anaendea kuma Jupiter ndio akupatie,mimi before the 2nd date namwambia leo lazima gari ilale parking…kama unaona hutaweza rudi kwenyu ukalale

10 Likes

Way back in campus i had a similar incident…Some damn chick i had a serious crush on would ocassionally invite me over to her place hata hana huruma ya kuficha panty kwa washroom anytime nikijipata huko nlikuwa naskia kuiiba niende manduthi nayo in the darkest corner of my man cave…so it got so bad to the extent ilibidi nimuulize kimchezo when she plans to subdivide that quater acre to yours trully…jibu yenye ilitoka niliskia kujitupa from the top most floor of flat yao… and i quote " Aki wewe si unakuanga funny, kuna dame fulani wa home mnaeza match poa sana" i was like https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJDEdFaL1nlchPjUPiJowEfXxQuo21ymsZnWpevU9cEPV8SP225Qjuzi nachungulia ma fb post zake kidogo kidogo naona kuna fisi shura baya iliiangukia ati " i"m so glad i said yes!!! that pushed me overboard ujue thers no justice in the world https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXiFPvB8AfueyhGK26oyjUW5UKfDGl90xC9gtm474EbdTyjG4R

16 Likes

friend zone happens when too much comfort is involved,always create attraction before you establish comfort

if she starts seeing you as a brother cut off all contact na uwachane na yeye atakutafuta badae

4 Likes