Sleepy After Lunch

Whenever I eat lunch, I feel sleepy. How do I avoid this issue

1 Like

Dont consume that huge plate of ugali. Personally i eat a fruit and a cup of yoghurt for lunch. A light meal :blush:

9 Likes

Unakula ugali ya brown na samaki what do you expect

11 Likes

Diabetes loading… cut the curbs and work out

2 Likes

@Man_From_Kitale Just wondering whether by an chance you’ve ever stepped in a science classroom even in lower primary,it’s sad if you only had the time to play hide and seek and later be sent by your dad on his car(baiskeli) to the kisiagi where you indulged vigorously by using the remaining strength of the day to knock the milling equipment to let all the unga out till it developed severe bumps

9 Likes

I dropped out in class 3

2 Likes

Mimi nikikula ugali kubwa kubwa na soup :stew: siskiangi kulala ilhali napata ngufu mpya ya kuendelea na labour

2 Likes

Metabolism yako ni mbaya utapata kitambi matako kama ya sidika ama breast za wakiuks

1 Like

1 Like

You mean you graduated class 2 and decided not to proceed further

3 Likes

If you know you are not doing any physical activity apart from swinging round and round on your office chair,avoid eating carbs.Ukiendelea kuchoka hivyo inamaanaisha you are having a sudden spike in your sugar levels and a spike in insulin production.Kidogo kidogo utajipata insulin imeisha halafu upate type 2 diabetes. @Minomolokanyunja anasemanga mara kwa mara katika magazeti katika maredio,kila mtu lazima a embrace physical activity.If you are not physically active you must aim to live a life of calory deficit.Ukiendelea ku pack calories ni premature death through type 2 diabetes ndio inakuja.Type 2 diabetes ikiingia itakuja na inflamation ya heart muscles and vessels ukuwe na coronary heart disease,yenye italeta complication yanhigh blood pressure na kidney disease.Life style modification is never easy but when its your life thats on the line itabidi you adapt ama ukufe a slow agonising death.
To help you be disciplined on what you eat just remember this,avoid simple carbs or else you get type 2 diabetes,coronary heart disease,hypertension,kidney failure,death.Chaguo ni lako.Ikifika lunch usifwate tu upepo fwaa ati leo tunaenda kukula fish halafu unakula ugali kilo moja na samaki nusu mkia halafu una dozz off kwa desk the whole afternoon.Jipende buana.

5 Likes

Sawa @Agwambo sasa mbona ulidelete the former account ama bibi alipata account yako ya kijiji and collected the evidence kabla atoroke wewe?

4 Likes

Ntawaambia mara ngapi mimi sio @agwambo.Infact mimi sio jaruo

The writing betrays you

3 Likes

Kapsaa. Hii ni @Agwambo Enigma tebu acha ujinga na urudishe handle

3 Likes

Niaje kubadilisha handle agwas. Hii handle nimeshindwa kuisoma fiti.

1 Like

A quick rest session in the afternoon after lunch can help to improve digestion.

Most experts in the Western part of the world suggest waiting 2 to 3 hours after eating to nap . Doing so earlier may mess with your body’s ability to digest food. However, there’s an ayurvedic practice that suggests it improves digestion when you rest right after lunch.

1 Like

Kumbe wahindi hujua chanye wanafanya na ziesta zao. I hear they also take this opportunity kutombana

2 Likes

mkuu mi si agwas maze.if you havent noticed agwas used to post a lanye story after every two posts.Me on the other hand i dont even know how to pay for pussy because sijawai nunua.that should convince that i am not enigma.

2 Likes

It’s the carbohydrates in your lunch. We used to eat chapos at lunch, and become so sleepy that no one wants to be the driver to the office.
That 30 minute nap in the car felt so good. The only solution is to cut your carbs in half. Eat 40% of the ugali, or githeri.

4 Likes