Sleeping With Married Woman

Amechanganya tu he and she

Good, old Sheng!

Nimekwambia mara ngapi huwezi drop bombshells kama hizi bila hekaya? :D:D

I suspect the husband anamcheza sasa anataka akuumie kuequalize. Most likely the husband is a kadinya na labda anataka tu kurevange. Chunga STDs au Okimi.

there many similar stories. hapa tunataka evidence tu

Marrying a virgin pussy is not on the basis that it won’t get hit by another but rather virgin is the only pussy worth marrying, just that. Non-virgin pussy is just a whore rolling unpaid.

io mwanamke inatumia nyinyi kama vyombo vya ngono. afaa awalipe mkilala na yeye

Why marriage is a hotbed of STIs…mtu amezoea raw ni ngumu askie kitu mkiweka kondoshe mpangoni…pvssy juice is spiritual…once u go raw ull never want to sheath it:D:D

Do not sh!t where you eat!

Boss …

You lit a fire …
You now have 2 options …
And the choice is YOURS … :D:D

Ngoja zile zako unalewesha hadi ikufe ndo unyandue

Mimi

If i remember this is the second time i see a post from you about marrying virgins fungua roho mami so your husband doesnt trust you ama unajua ukweli virgins rarely spread legs outside.

confirm umengukia ama umeangukiwa kwanza. married women are like a seasonal ticket, ukimpiga mti utakula for a few months then she withdraws naturally. she has retained what she wanted. its a psychological thing for them.

Tis a very dangerous lifestyle. There is also the possibility of those married women having AIDS na akose kwambia na muende raw many times. Statistics zinsonesha AIDS iko high kwa married people than single ones. Yaani wewe unaenjoy kitu imezaa watoto watano na imekua ikikulwa raw for 25yrs. Yikes!

a married high flyer woman being taken to a single room kenja, with another boy/girl present to be exiled… something is not adding up in your imaginative story

a primary school teacher or a nurse in a local dispensary cant be high flying whichever way you want to look at it

It’s imaginary in your head. I didn’t mention anywhere that the ‘kenja’ was a single room. Am responsible for what I type, not what your brain understands.

Huyo mse na feel like he had pressure to fit in. Guys who came from studies in India in late 90s early to mid 2000s used to get jobs almost immediately when they land. Now for him he wasn’t lucky. All his peers had started working in gava jobs. The ones who took their CVS to Public Service Commission were offered jobs within 2 weeks or a month. So maybe he felt like showing them that hata kama hana job anakula wamama wana work na wako married so it’s not like he is missing much. Niliskia that type of competition was very rampant among the Kenyan students in India akaileta huku.

Cow juice wont give me STIs or AIDs. Better I stick to my bar soap and brass knuckles!