Skrill money transfer

Hey pple…has anyone used skrill money transfer to mpesa, to receive or send money sucessfully? How was it.
Asking fr a friend n myself :)…

ask for me too,

1 Like

and i want you too

1 Like

Purr amepata sponsor. Ice Pubes pole sana

4 Likes

ni very easy unactivate mobile wallet alafu unawidraw ama usasend through skrill it transaction fe$0.30

Ok, 0.3 fixed charge ama a percentage of the amount transferred

Check out send wave. I’ve once seccesfully recieved money from U.S through it. Kutuma bado sijajaribu
www.sendwave.com

1 Like

I still use the good old telegram. Hii mambo ya shrek sijui paypal ama heatwave apana tambua.

This seems legit and convenient,thnks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Si expe? Nakwambia moneygram n western union :frowning: wizi live

It is expensive but reliable.

depends but charges huwa zipiti $1 na pesa inaingia in seconds

1 Like

Wave is the best when it comes to transfers. Their exchange rates are the best compared to WU, Skrill, Moneygram etc

Sendwave rates at this moment ni 1 USD = 98.01 Kshs

1 Like

WU & Moneygram are everywhere, including agents wa banks. So if you are looking for convinience, look no further.

1 Like

Skrill is fast and reliable…you can withdraw directly to your Mpesa account. They charge a currency conversion commission of 3.99% of the amount withdrawn. Nothing else.

3 Likes

Send wave is even better!

1 Like

Skrill is far much better than Sendwave, Western Union and MoneyGram in terms of the fee charged per transaction and the exchange rate.

1 Like

Nitumieni pesa ntakua judge niwaambie gani poa n fast

Skrill is excellent and FREE to send money to mpesa… the free offer valid till July 31st

1 Like

hehe… you are stuck in the eighties.

1 Like