SJ

love that combination of lightskin and tall, hio naweza kula vizuri sana

3 Likes

RIP
That life you only leave as you check out of the earth. It’s chokehold is too strong, you need a miracle

1 Like

On the lower side. I have watched a game of football at Club Geez and within that 90 minutes a lanye had done 5 men…while the football game was still on. Ogopa Sana.

Two of those men were present when she was taken upstairs by other men but she would come in and they dive at her, take her back. Thats one of the reasons I think the guys who eat lanyes are under a curse that pushes them to self destructive habits, because how else can you explain that?

6 Likes

How are the lanyez there? Ni the ‘Amar types’ ama ni the ‘SJ types’? I’ve never been

1 Like

where is club Geez

Nimesongesha mileage leo. Ni wale lanye unapigia anajifanya hajui maana ya shot ni nini.

I love that tall lightskin slim thick Draya Michele type of woman

2 Likes

Umm…Isnt definition ya lanye exactly that? Kwani you think if you don’t see it, hakuliwi? :grin:

3 Likes

Watu wa Uni, specifically UoN late 90s to early 2000s, nani anakumbuka Modern Green?

1 Like

Was my favourite hangout downtown.There were some good girls there as compared to today’s riff raffs in town.

1 Like

Weather ilikuwa aje sj Leo elder?

Ilikuwa down but obviously ni Monday

Niliingia modern green mara ya kwanza wakati kulikua na jukebox by the entrance on your left.

Mungu ametutoa far.

1 Like

Miaka gani hii kaka? 80s?

Mid 90s.

1 Like

Whaaaat??

1 Like

Huyu ndio the real elder

1 Like

Ata SJ had a jukebox back then when it was really dingy

3 Likes

Anajiita aje huyo umekula