SJ on a Friday evening

As the night falls, the numbers grow. Ile kitu inashangaza ni vile wanaume wanabuy company ya lanyes na alcohol. Macho inaoshwa vyema lakini

3 Likes

Siingii brothel tena. Each time nasema nimeenda tu kunywa i end up chewing a lanye. So far been clean from brothel lanye for over a year.

8 Likes

Waah kali si ukuje ushike lanye kucelebrate your achievement nitamlipa.

10 Likes

Wacha ikae…

1 Like

What I’ve noted about alcohol and lanye is when you just step in such it’s like you’ve stepped on mud and the longer you stay bearing in mind the two propagate your stay there you get deeper and deeper in mud,

4 Likes

hehe SJ is like an industry, It runs 24/7 and is always busy… Sijui ama this club will ever shut down…

On this note, wacha nimalize hii drink niende mtaa. Temptations grow further as long as you are swallowing some content

3 Likes

Kuna siku nimeenda VIP classic i think this year during world cup. Nimeeenda tu kuona ball. Nikaanza kunywa as i watched both ball and big asses walk around. The more i drank the more i wanted to tap some ass. Long story short i ended up going for a shot. I think it was December or January not sure. So sijamaliza mwaka but am not going back to a brothel even to grab a drink. Ukiingia huko lazima utombane

6 Likes

Today I want to walk out of this place drunk having not fucked a lanye. Tuone shetani na mimi nani anashinda mwingine

6 Likes

Lete update afew beers later

Uongo, uongo, uongo hiyo.

Ni kama nitazama. Zile city zimeanza kuingia hapa my fren. Ni kama nitatii. The devil is gathering firewood

6 Likes

Niaje kadere…sijakuona kericho for a minute

3 Likes

Toa hii kĂ­hĂ­Ă­ hapa

2 Likes

Why would you go to a brothel if you can afford to call the hoes wherever you are wakuje?? Brothels are for peasants.

4 Likes

That was before i quit brothels. Nowdays i do only college gals or under 25yr olds. I quit after i felt filthy on mediocre sex from brothel lanye.

5 Likes

Brothels are bottom of the barrel…glad i stopped going there. Cannont find clean petite and cute gals like college gals. Wengi washatombwa by afew men in a day and you get to fuck same gal na wasee wa nduthi na mjengo na ma watchie. When i realized i need to stop ku salimiana na peasants ndio nikaanza kuwinda madem wenye ni hard machokosh wakule. So i narrowed down to college gals atleast wako na standard on nani anawakula. Brothel bora ukifika bei unatomba. Can’t explain well enough why i quit them.

5 Likes

It’s not about peasantry, it’s about minding your privacy. You don’t really want hoes to have your number or come meet you some place. Who knows what she may be plotting. Better to go the parlours/brothels where you’re incognito, have your 15 seconds of fame, go home. Your info remains intact. Akina Msando were killed through this irresponsible Lanye behaviour.

5 Likes

Ile maliar nilikupatia wa Kapsoit alikuwa na ukedi I hope ulikondomize juu hiyo deeg yako ya jaluo itakupea infection.

1 Like