Six Madaraka Express trains to start operating in July

starting in July, three Madaraka Express trains will be transporting passengers to Nairobi and another three will ferry passengers to Mombasa daily.

first train, which will make stopovers at various stations, will depart from Mombasa at 8am, while the second one departing at 9am will travel non-stop.

Mr Balala explained that the third train, which will also not make any stopovers, will depart from Mombasa at 3pm.

Trains from Nairobi to Mombasa will also depart at similar intervals.

2 Likes

great

1 Like

Hio ya 3pm ndio itakuwa hotcake sasa

4 Likes

Import and export of slices itanoga!!

2 Likes

so the afternoon train unafika 7.30 PM coast. This is the best option.

2 Likes

not sure you want to be crossing the makupa causeway at that time, normally insane traffic

2 Likes

Sisi watu wa rumuruti tunaweza amka saa mbili and board the train on the very day

1 Like

Thank God for that.
@admin ,onyesha hii mgeni mahali pa ku-post mambo ya SGR.
i thought i was on Religion etc…

2 Likes

I have been in Western and Nyanza the whole of June and one thing for sure the citizens there are some bitter with the SGR…
I took a trip to Mombasa last weekend and back na hata ukijaribu kuambia mtu how your experience was and how the train is great bado wake na machungu and will always quote how Kenya has a huge debt.
Mwingine tuliargue hadi nikamshow deni haipewi maskini.
God forbid any misfortune was to happen on the train…Kuna watu watakesha na shangwe na furaha.

3 Likes

Brainwashed, until the time they will experience the ride up to Malaba and Kisumo City that’s when narrative will change