Situation at the SGR

sasa kuna open market na black market prices… even the world cup and Olympics struggle with this Vice

Unajua si ati watu wako na haja sana kwenda Mombasa,so after a while people will simply shun from the SGR.

by the way ni excitement tu… hakuna kitu ya maana watu wengi wanaenda kufanya.

Did he intimate this to you or was it a dream from a sleep-deprived mind?

700*700 = 490,000. His bike costs 70k.

I do not doubt that tickets sold out, but it is unlikely that one guy took that many.

Ata mimi psych ya train imeisha…i was talking to a friend jana and tukaulizana…this is just a kawaida month…what will happen in December…truly speaking siwezi nunua tickets 1500 afadhali nipande zile bus nimezoea za 1000 ama tushukane watu watatu we hire a vehicle.

Mimi nilikuwa nataka nifike…niswim kwa ocean na nirudi the following day with pictures.

@Contractor umepata tickets btw?

haha. hata mimi naenda tu nizunguke kidogo, nilewe kwa pub zao niangalie matako za uswahilini alafu nirudi nikiwa nimevaa a fake Hawaiian t-shirt. feeling like I really needed the break

Bro, you have been told over and over that we are in a test phase and gradual expansion is expected.

Kicheko is that it is unlikely that only Jubilidiots are queing for these tickets. Some hardcoreJaKuonists - who a month ago were posting pics of retired Chinese rolling stock here - are among the scalpers buying up tickets to sell in Muthurwa.

I believe that @Contractor took massive liberties with the truth.

You’re the ones who’re bringing these masaibu upon yourselves by scrambling there to buy tickets. Sasa mimi nipange laini kutoka 5am juu nataka kuonja SGR? Mimi? Sigwes. I will keep away until everything starts working smoothly.

Just imagine a bus company owner coordinating this…more lucrative than operating the buses themselves with their overheads!

Vile najua Kenyans once wakiboeka na kitu it will take time to convince them otherwise.
Mimi will try and go next weekend coz also feel I need a break but kama hii upussy haitakuwa imeisha then I’ll just forget it na niende place kama Maasai Mara!

Reading or comprehension gani na sumbua wewe??

Innuendos

Hawa brokers wa kuuza ticket za sgr their days are numbered. Their business won’t collapse as a result of gava shutting them down. All it will take is for an enterprising shiny eye to start distributing fake tickets. That will force everyone to start buying at the source.

Yaani ni lazima watu wafanye ukora? Kama wananchi tuko hivi, how do we expect angels for politicians?

Hesabu na piga wewe chenga

Kwani hizi tikiti zinaanza kuuzwa SAA ngapi?Si nilidhani ticket purchase inaanza 7am

This is good news… Simply means the sgr will do massive incomes na Maisha ya wakenya isonge mbele