Sir Njonjo: secret to long life

Ugali wimbi

So you are admitting that men bring chaos?

Why would I order wimbi from Amazon when I can get it locally.

It arises as a result of commingling of women.

There’s a lady who lived to 125 years when she was asked for her secret, she said her secret has been keeping off men. Nilicheka yangu yote. Ile style Uhuru hucheka until he falls over with the seat.

Why are you asking me such questions when you go to supermarket?

I have never seen bread made from Wimbi.

:D:D:D

How? Did you do isotonic, hypotonic and hypertonic in bio?

Nishawahi sikia hii. That long life starts with teeth.

Actually, the female slut is not hated by men. Research shows that it’s women not men, who dislike the female slut. Poll after polls have consistently shown that women have harsher attitudes toward prostitution and sluts than men.

You see, the female slut is like that one union worker who goes behind his union members and negotiates another deal with his employer. They essentially democratize sexual access making other women have less negotiating power when it comes to procuring long-term commitment from men.

Currently, the most egalitarian societies, with the highest human development index in the world were built by men. That is fact. The men, through their sheer intellectual prowess created political institutions capable of sustaining the few welfare state we have in the world.

Tusker baridi muhimu :D:D:D

The answers are in the Old Testament, I believe

The blue eyed boy of Africa has 65% female political representation. After a genocide of millions 2 and a half decades ago. Kenya in going on 60 years with no wars has 19% with women rep affirmative action. Go check youth unemployment indices. Check Rwanda vs Kenya. Let’s talk what we know.

I’m yet to see a woman in a stoning of an adulterous woman. In the most patriarchal societies like Islamic women have no say, they can’t even report a moral crime like another woman committing adultery. I need to study the countries where women are empowered to tell you their sexual attitudes but I think I heard that Iceland has a lesbian MP? Women as a subjugated class suffer from internalized misogyny, it’s a survival mechanism, like how black people feel white people are superior, you and a white man go to a hotel, actually he comes after you, he gets served first, yet all waiters are black, the floor manager is black, maybe the owner of the hotel is black. Internalized racism. If you want to study psychology of women study the psychology of another subjugated group like black people. It takes time to deprogram centuries of brainwashing.

Bring them. Even what I quote is from Psalms and Proverbs which is in the Old Testament. Kwani you are allergic. Bring them here. I have not seen them myself.

Yeap, huwa inaanza na well spaced teeth, which are easy to clean and maintain, hence one is able to maintain them for long.
Maintaining a good number of teeth, means that you’re able to eat a wide variety foods, and that you’re also able to chew these foods, making it easy for nutrient absorption.
This absorption happens in digestion track and if it’s poorly maintained, your body won’t be able to get the necessary nutrients, making your body weak and susceptible.

My friend can you atleast Google something before bringing pedestrian conjecture here and people want to know how to live long then unawaletea guesswork. If you don’t know why just Google noone will know.

Endocarditis. This infection of the inner lining of your heart chambers or valves (endocardium) typically occurs when bacteria or other germs from another part of your body, such as your mouth, spread through your bloodstream and attach to certain areas in your heart.

Cardiovascular disease. Although the connection is not fully understood, some research suggests that heart disease, clogged arteries and stroke might be linked to the inflammation and infections that oral bacteria can cause.

Pneumonia. Certain bacteria in your mouth can be pulled into your lungs, causing pneumonia and other respiratory diseases.

What’s long with what i have said.

Always has been

Its guesswork. Even on feeding tube you can get all or most nutrients.