Single mum

after going through her chats naona anaitwa sweetheart kazini ,There were chats with guys about sex .I knew my time was up I intentionaly cheated got caught and she had to break the relationship.I felt free

1 Like

single mothers each day. Truth is most are getting married kwa ground and they are married to guys who keep swearing they’ll never marry one.
The script is usually the same , a sm will approach a man, give him sex the way he wants it, cook for him, check on him daily, laugh at his dry jokes, always available . Very quick to allow dry fry which every man wants, before you know it, 1 year is over , you get comfortable, then boom , you are a father , you accept the first one was an " accident".
But since you are a simp, the thought of your kid being raised fatherless irks you, You swear to be there for your kid, then boom three years later she is paged again.
Then you said life has to continue, You decide to make it official.

In short what i’ am saying is the kwa ground those SM are getting married.
I know one corporate guy married one with three male sons yet he had sworn it would never happen.
Ladies are the masters of turning around, they can appear naĂŻve when needed, especially when they want to settle down

22 Likes

You should have just manned up umdinye haga aachwe akijiharia

9 Likes

Classic FM Mike Mondo.

5 Likes

hata mimi niliapa i wont date or marry sm but this time i got pretty close

Mimi Ata nini ifanyike come hell or high water it ain’t happening

4 Likes

Hakuna kitu kama hiyo if unaeza changanishwa na kuma you are just a weak man from the start…take responsibility for your actions stop blaming sex from a SM as the reason uliingia box

There are so many childless women who could have made you that crazy over them but you specifically chose the single mother reasons known well to you

That’s like saying i went to a gay bar and a guy started stroking my beard and before i knew it we were kissing…No you are just a faggot in denial …same way you are a simp in denial

22 Likes

Sawa alpha man, seems you don’t know women. They know men love dry fry na kumwaga ndani. Like i said , most chest thumping and hero projecting men usually fall into the trap.
They can even be 2 weeks pregnant and call the alpha male to mwaga ndani kabisa, then you become a proud alpha father.

2 Likes

Correct, Control your urges, you control your future.

2 Likes

easy pussy

1 Like

Hehe. Ukweli hautemwi, husemwa na kama hawataki unawamezesha.

1 Like

Ati stroking beards and kissing in a gay bar :joy::joy:

Izi ni gani tena? Question redirected to @Benn_Dover, who’s experienced in all matters gay.

1 Like

Story za jabareee

1 Like

A while back tulikuwa reunion na wasee tulisoma nao primo many moon ago…wuuueh…si madem huchapa wadau…some of the cutest gals i knew at school wamekuwa wamama…big, fat with afew kids. Most of them single mothers. Sasa kuna mmoja alini like…cute and shiet but ni single mother. Afew chit chats and she told me that she broke up with her hubby when he went broke. Afew more talks and she bluntly ask me if she can be my side chick :green_emoji: i laughed my ass off. Ati nifuge at 35yr old single mother as a side chic…of course she would trash the young college kids ati wengi wako wagonjwa coz they were born when HIV was a pandemic in kenya… afew times we met alijaribu kunitega na kuma…letting me touch the pudesh and suck her huge melons in the car but I’d bring an excuse not to fuck with her…but naona kwanini weak men fall for single mums…they are so charming when around them ukikaa mbaya unajipata umemfuga.

21 Likes

Basi let’s agree some men are just into single mothers

But a SM giving you fantastic sex is on her but you getting trapped by it and settling down is on you because the signs are always there a SM biggest goal will always be to get a simp to provide to her and her bastard and if you fall to the trap it’s on you

You left countless childless women all over to fuck with a SM

4 Likes

True because most are desperate but ikifika that’s your wife and you are raising another mans generation then that’s on you

1 Like

Kasee una miaka ngapi

1 Like

Tell these younglings, SM are way ahead especially for dick driven men, they will gladly offer it , cook for you, play the perfect companionship. They don’t even ask for fare, wanajituma kabisa, knowing the end game.

9 Likes

I’ll gladly play along with her “game” but kuni trap it’s impossible

Hapa nanusa hekaya mo fwaya mkuu

2 Likes