Single mother with a well-paying job cries out.. Wanaume wananitumia tu

She should go and date the baby’s father

11 Likes

Angekua anafunga miguu angepata bwana. Azoee mafisi wa suguta valley na embobut.

9 Likes

Doesn’t this mumama know her competition is soft 18-24 year olds gals? Atafute Ben 10

8 Likes

Kweli…men of her age wanakula soft meat sio kitu imechoka hivi

4 Likes

apa hata ben 10 ni wa kukula tu. anakula akiitisha pesa. asipopewa pesa jamaa anabounce.

8 Likes

hii imekataliwa hata na ben 10

Ana “well-paying” job but analia kutumika? Wanaume huwa hawalii buana. You want equality as women, ndio hio mambo sasa. Toa pesa Ben 10 watakuja.

6 Likes

It’s already hard enough for a man to pay for sex. Sasa imagine mwanamke mwenye 15 years ago men used to pursue her aggressively. Its a complete 180 degree turn.

2 Likes

She is already in her early 50s so she should not expect sexually active men to hit on her. She should look for a Ben ten and get it on the down low.

2 Likes

This is gutter press. Her exe husband is a psycho who almost landed her in jail. Not to mention Makenzie type cult follower. She was on Lynn Ngugi show. Go watch the interview. She did not say that anyone is using her. Lakini Kenyan media why concote fake stories to get clicks. She said Ben ten approach her in her Dms. And she doesn’t want them. She is also self employed so she is not having a job.

What I wonder is, where do women get all this energy to date and raise 3 kids single handedly. And at that age. Ataweza mambo ya wanaume after being a strong independent woman. Pengine junguu kama ile ya Sholei. Chimpanzees ni kichwa tuu watakukula. Don’t try. Kwanzaa na hii uchumi huwezi fuga ata paka ni benten utafuga?

Kitu elders don’t talk about is the trauma this Women collect when they hit the wall, it’s an issue get laid, another issue ni all your sexual partners wanapita na wewe kama quick drop off point with destination setting being Embobut. Ukiskia wakiingia Celibacy ndio hawa. It’s trauma in itself.

3 Likes

This is an old woman with an adult kid.

Attitude yake initially ilikuwa mbovu sana. No sane man could tolerate her.

4 Likes

Unless apate mzae rika yake anataka waishi pamoja for companionship

4 Likes

:joy:

“…Come Unto Me all Ye Who are Heavily Laden …
" …And I will give you Rest …” :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

@TrumanCapote
Juveniles cannot handle all that Offering …
A perfect candidate for my “CSR” Activities … :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

He is probably a 30 Seconds Performer … :rofl: :joy:

Sasa every single joint ya 50 year old post wall yatoa sauti on any slight body movement watarajia a deal na bedroom bully?. Cuddling then 30 seconds of action is enough to cool her down for one year.

3 Likes

Nope …
The Older the Woman , The more Sex She actually needs …
Ask any of the Ladies in the House … :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes