Single Digit IQ Bonobo Governor Ngilu Arrives In A Helicopter With Soda & Bread To Fool Her Sheep At The Tragedy Scene

Hapana, na wewe?

:D:D:D

she was supposed to come riding a donkey carrying pizza? Ama ni muthokoi?

You are what you elect…could have been avoided but even common mwanainchi lacked the balls kujitetea but karma is a bad bitch hawa politicians watakuja kulipa maybe not now but laitet.

If you are wondering this is the bridge during the dry season

The usual reaction and contempt of Bonobo leaders to their bonobo subjects. And she will be voted in overwhelmingly and the bridge wont be constructed. Shida ya akili hii.

Is this a celebration of something? Tombwa mbwa wewe

umbwaaaaaaaaaaa koko

the bridge was being constructed by the national govt not county

Kijana ya P2 you are very senseless.

Had y’all demanded a simple bridge through your vote;)
Sasa tu nikujishukisha bei kwa matarajio yako upate dhamana ya burudani kutokana na ajali kama hizi.
Unugu ni laana kweli

daamn!!

Mbwa matako ya panya. Wewe ukiwa na huruma ndio watafufuka? Khasia

Are you still fucking your friends’ wives and giving them 200 bob? You really are SOMEBUM, ain’t you? Stupid bottom feeder ghaseer.

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. Kenyans, we whine too much at the wrong time.

Yes I fuck wives iko shida? Is your syphilitic retarded mother a wife to a human? Huyo siwezi guza. Matako ya punda wewe

Why are you so kiddish kijana ya P2? Were you not taught any manners by your father? Or is he the one who taught you to fuck slum women who you entice with 200/=?

Told you siwezi kubali your syphilitic mother hata akinilipa. I pity the human who fucked it to beget the retard that is you. Aliolewa kweli?

You can clearly see who the retard is. Anyone can see your mental incapacity when they read your posts. Please go on, am sure my mother is really affected by your insults, umbwa hii.

:D:D Imekugusa? Iliolewa hio mama ya kisonono? Mbona hujibu swali mtoto ya umbwa?