Who Cares GIF by Judge Judy

22 Likes

Mbitika, who are these

3 Likes

Clout chasing

Kifffeeeeee alishasema

Huyu akiwacha terrence ataenda wapi?

6 Likes

Attention seeking to divert the Eve Mungai STORY.

THESE ONLINE STORIES ARE SHIT. I MIGHT SET UP A FILTER IN MY BROWSER TO BLOCK ALL KENYAN CELEBS NAMES

2 Likes

Unauliza? The likes of @Wakarah, @rexxsimba, @Mlinda_lango, and @Silverback83 can take good care of her :cowboy_hat_face: They know something that we don’t.

2 Likes

Huyo Milly Chebby ni hippo apelekwe Tana River akaishi huko

2 Likes

Terrence anatoa Ngoma mpya

1 Like

Kindly use similar word to that…
Too much used…sample ya lanye WA Riverroad

1 Like

That word …ilicost mulamwah job. After kamene goro kuitwa same.

1 Like

Haha Jatelo unaniweka pamoja na whale and granny lovers. Mimi kukula momo was just a phase and out of curiosity. I have been reformed for many years. That is definitely not my type :joy:

2 Likes

@Heke atafuga yeye he likes hippos

4 Likes

Most of the hippos i ate either had a body odor or a smelly ass on a doggie style. :green_emoji:… nowadays i specilize on petite babes…zero odor and very flexible

5 Likes

Hehe. Elder wewe umeenda extreme but we can agree on one thing: momo issa no.

2 Likes

Hehe, @MTINGIZA_KITANDA bin soliciting sexual services from fat whores at SJ, him recently change fi him tayse afta sleeping wid a petite gyal while pan a trip inna di carrebean island.

Since den him just wa petite gyal, dem feel gud him says.

1 Like

Kwani simu ya heke ilingia kwa maji, mi nuh seen him fi a while now. Anatumia kale ka Nokia ka buttons

2 Likes

Watu wawili wanono wanaachana wakienda wapi? Si hii ni kiki to announce anga what

1 Like

Jamaicans. Just don’t get on the bad side of one. :joy:
Anyway, at the end of the day, kama wahenga walivyosema, siegs is in the mind na coomer ni coomer.

1 Like