Simba1 & Governor 1

In the last few days,Mombasa Governor Hassan Joho has been complaining that he was left out in the events that President Uhuru Kenyatta presided in Mombasa.He is quoted as saying “I am not aware of anything. They are just walking around. It’s not right. But it is okay. They are the bosses. There is no problem.”

Well,today was different as he got invited to the launched of Port Reitz/Moi International Airport access road in Mombasa and At Shika Adabu grounds for the issuance of title deeds to the Waitiki Farm land owners Here are the Photos
[ATTACH=full]26680[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26681[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26682[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26685[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26687[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26688[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26689[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26690[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Ndio!!! Lakini Likoni haikuwa vizuri kama hizo picha, @Meria Mata!

Is Balala growing younger?

i like the governors shirt ( NO HOMO)

What do you mean sir?

Mombasa dressing code. We don’t tuck in. Hio tuliachia watu wa insurance Peke yao

5 Likes

[ATTACH=full]26691[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26692[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26693[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26694[/ATTACH]

Yap!

1 Like

uuuum no. No he is not. Nuh uh. He just discovered hair dye [SIZE=1]… as most niggaz his age do[/SIZE]. He can still gerrit tho’.

5 Likes

Momo,ulinikataa kabisa?

1 Like

Hiyo Kuma ni yangu jipe shugli butchermam

1 Like

Keep your pannies on!

The dissing between Sonko and Joho infront of kamwana is disrespectful

8 Likes

Wooi. You never give up :D:D

Si wewe unipatie chance?

This is what I mean, Friend>>>>

And it was ugly!

1 Like

Ongelesha Mama Kanyama poa

1 Like

Chokosh everywhere

1 Like

you can take the chokosh out of a dumpsite but…

Joho alishika adabu