Simba 1 @ English Point Marina

H.E President Uhuru Kenyatta is expected today to officially open the English Point Marina in Mombasa.
[ATTACH=full]26885[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26886[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26887[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26888[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26889[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26890[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26891[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26892[/ATTACH]

5 Likes

Mwathani hapa si dubai?

1 Like

tembea nchi yako ujionee maneno.

Swimming pool is a bit small and lacking in design for such a big hotel in my opinion.

That guy, damn! Wacha ni wape link ya ile jobless corner yangu, pale kwa duka ya muguka KMA upperhill

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=974740&page=14

Actually, it is a small hotel in a larger residential complex.

2 Likes

safi sana

1 Like

I think the pool is a lot bigger. I think its just the perspective from which the shot was taken. It makes its length look shorter.

If only there were some few yachts docked the name Marina would be complete.

2 Likes

picture #5 huyo sufferer anakanyaga ukuta atupwe nje.

Exquisite!

2 Likes

This is a must-visit

Standing out like a sore thumb.

3 Likes

kweli water is life…

Hapa lazima Kamwana ni One of the silent owners!

2 Likes

Kenya iko na some very beautiful secluded spots kama hii hapa ni Rusinga Island Lodge Dala

[ATTACH=full]26925[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]26926[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]26927[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]26928[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]26929[/ATTACH]

6 Likes

At the prices these units go for, the design and subsequent execution of the project should be way way way better than this. I’ve visited the Marina on several occasions and the developers seemingly failed miserably. Its facilities and overall design brief don’t address the needs of its target market…I think they lost direction at the feasibility analysis stage. and that’s partly why the KCB CEO had to resign…

Sorta impressive to an ordinary Kenyan, but a total fail as far as ROI is concerned.

2 Likes

I would like a yatch…

You gotta have deep pockets. It would cost you 10% of its original value on regular maintenance each year.

Yep …how about a pontoon boat,are they famous at the coast…