Sigiriya palace Sri Lanka. Was built by advance civilisation.

600 feet tall, with no stairs on site, how did they get on top of this rock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlE0i06i0w8

[ATTACH=full]499110[/ATTACH]

Built by titans, who begot the giants.

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

I doubt…rock structure suggests volcanic activity in the area…the rock outpost was most likely magma from volcanic activity…the whole area was probably same level during construction but softer soil on the sides of the magma was gradually washed away by erosion and landslides leaving the solid rock structure ( magma) standing…I have seen this type of formation close to menengai crater but on a smaller scale…heavy rains usually carry loose soil leaving behind hardened rock outcrops which stand out to give impression of hills…

sigiriya has a stairs and a pathway constructed from the bottom. more ancient construction at the bottom. The time it takes for erosions this scale to take place are eons upon eons like from the cretaceous epoch to now.

Ujinga ya mzungu ni kudhania civilization started with them. Many ancient people were brilliant engineers from Africa to Asia.