Should Wakanyama get banned

In the spirit of fairness should waka group of handles get banned now that Jazzman was equatored?

1 Like

Why should he be banned , kwani ametusi mama ya nani ?

16 Likes

Can you define fairness as you apply it here. Ni u-Kofi Anan utaacha.

8 Likes

Nope…wakanyaks alipush Jazzman to the edge and jazzman reached his breaking point.

2 Likes

If our very own KDF media man was banned ( he deserved it anyway), then the instigator should go. All waka(meffi) handles zipigwe mistari…

4 Likes

@Jazzman = @Grundy mutajua waka iko na shares wa kijiji

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMX95bKIPQ

@admin if yes gets 50+1% please equator wakanyama group of handles ama we’ll go to the supreme court

No way…I am sure that I’m the only villager with a single handle

1 Like

tulia mu arsenali. waka na talkers hutukanana hapa kila siku lakini hakutusi mama ya kdf spokesman, spokesman ndiye alivuka mpaka

9 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqHFfwPbL7g

This is like appealing for a player to be red carded after a game is over. It changes very little.

4 Likes

But its not the first time ametusi KDF unprovoked, jamaa akitulia, Wakameffi handles will pop up another day and take a swipe at KDF, every now and then till Jazzmundu snapped. I never condone any insults directed to anyone’s parent, and that’s why i said he deserved to be equatored, but same thing should happen to the waka group of meffi handles…

2 Likes

You are wrong, players do get banned post match

2 Likes

Nimevote YES kwanza na dabo

3 Likes

Kumbe you never watch football? Its very much possible

1 Like

If wanyama goes, so should Jimaffi if ts a matter of fairness . What I want to know is why Templar is mstari too.

4 Likes

Leo uko wapi? Nataka kumaliza mwaka na mtu and you’re a good candidate.

2 Likes

He too insulted Mzee mjinga’s mama

Wacha kura yako iwe sauti yako.
As the IEBC, I am closely monitoring to ensure wakanyama group of handles don’t rig the poll by voting using multiple handles.

2 Likes

:D:D