Shitty New York Abortion Laws

Do you know that you can have a postnatal abortion within 20 weeks of child birth.

You might say it’s murder but it’s real and happening in New York under the abortion laws.

This is taking fake it till you make it waaaay too far

Hata kizungu hujui how now do you reconcile grasping a topic so far outside our borders as Newyork?

Wewe mama standard yako ni hapa kampala

Bingwa, I missed you. Did you bring the other group of scrotums with you?

Ngai Baba. Hiyo sweep ni ya mtu mmoja tu. Scrotum Group of handles :D:D:D:D

Ma’am, do you even know what ‘postnatal’ means?

Post natal: after birth

I’m uncomfortable when abortion is carried so close to birth especially when a child can live without mother’s support.

Link? By post-natal abortion did you mean the euthanasia of infants?

Postnatal is the period after birth. Whatever it means, I clearly stated that it’s an abortion after birth and that’s postnatal abortion. You can have the baby killed if you don’t want it with the first 20 weeks of giving birth, and that’s considered as an abortion in New York.

I think euthanasia is illegal across. What the OP is talking about is abortion within a few weeks preceeding birth.

Leta rink tujionee…

Hata wewe unaweza tafuta hio link. Ask any Newyorkan and you’ll find that it’s true. Even though human activists are against it coz they are cosidering it as murder.

That would be considered murder everywhere in the world. It doesn’t matter whether liberal or conservative.

Si ni wewe umetuletea story. Sisi tukavaa leso tusikize, na ukachapa jamaa sweep ndiyo tuwe entertained. Now you are sending us to the library … Asi! Hata Mimi nipigwe sweep basi :D:D

Kuna ingine Obama supported called Late Term Abortion. :oops:

[W]hen circumstances occur after birth such that they would have justified abortion, what we call after-birth abortion should be permissible. … [W]e propose to call this practice ‘after-birth abortion’, rather than ‘infanticide,’ to emphasize that the moral status of the individual killed is comparable with that of a fetus … rather than to that of a child. Therefore, we claim that killing a newborn could be ethically permissible in all the circumstances where abortion would be. Such circumstances include cases where the newborn has the potential to have an (at least) acceptable life, but the well-being of the family is at risk.

This is why we hate the Democratic party
…Trump is an idiot, but will never push for gay rights and such kind of shit…

What are u explaining farty butts?

Completely nuts: https://jme.bmj.com/content/39/5/261

You kill a kid because you don’t like defects that occurred during pregnancy or birth process. The authors of these paper start by misdirection: killing a child after birth is not murder(infanticide) but ‘after birth abortion’. Complete bullshit.

Mimi nimetoka Kathonzweni lakini nayua hawa watu huitwa New Yorkers, sio New Yorkans

Chloe the village blonde. Sasa leta sweep