Shida ya wakikuyu ni gani?

Huwezi pata guka @FieldMarshal CouchP huku.

Njaruo kama unataka kuninyonya mboro sema tuu…

As a senior Gikuyu elder, I also frown on the use of feminine names by boys. Huo ni ujinga…

:D:D

He presents himself as Baby Boy, refusing to grow into a man

Not only did you have umama, wewe pia ni msenge. Tafuta mashoga wenzako, I’m not one. Ng’amia.

Wacha ku catch njaruo. Tuma dollars kabla tufike100.

Shenji!

hata mimi nimeona hio statement ya @mikel he is overexcited about that homosexual Wambo . lazima ame think kumtomba kama hajamtomba bado .

who even knows a caretakers full name ? why does a mbirionea hangout with caretakers unless wakipigana munju kwa kitanda .

@mikel = homosexual

:D:D:D

Many Kikuyu men are rediscovering themselves. Kuna a certain friend (I have known him for about 2 months), who swore to me how marrying a Kikuyu woman is the worst mistake a man can make. He gave an example of his own grandmother (born in 1948) who was already a single mother before she got married to his grandfather. He went on to tell me how he feels so bad having a female surname because his mother pia ni single mother.

Amerix anafanya kazi buana

This thread rai hia meeeeeehn:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Tunangoja ifike 200. Nakutumia $2 for the two dollar whore that you are…:D:D:D

Janitor, heshimu fellow ndeiyan ama uone moshi

Ohhhhh…hata nilikuwa nimekusahau Sospeter Nyambura @Big fire @Wakanyama.

Janitor Mimi ni mtoto ya mau mau

Wewe uko innocent sindio? Ulitomba elder hapa faxe quota na ukamshow utamcamua mcea .isn’t that geyy?

During the 90’s and before according to tradition children born out of wedlock ie born to an unmarried girl acquired the surname of the eldest uncle or grandpa. It sets another problem of succession and division of inheritance, land etc. If an uncle refused to offer his name/ID card, the kid was left hanging. After Beijing women needed equal treatment even during succession, also the government and the courts enforced that since the kids were literally suffering. They can now use their moms ID when they become of age. Some tribes are still resistant to change but they will yield finally esp as more women acquire wealth and choose single parenthood.
NB
If a kid has registered using grand parents ID he/she will be considered an equal with her mother , uncles amongst other beneficiaries of the estate.
This hullabaloo over a female surname i wonder what its all about. But ikiwa na ugawaji wa mali it makes a big difference.