Sheila

siwezi mind kulipa 1 million. Always my crush na hazeeki [ATTACH=full]287312[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]287312[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]287313[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]287314[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]287314[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]287315[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]287316[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]287317[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]287317[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]287320[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]287321[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]287322[/ATTACH]

Kassia!

She is almost 50 now, i wish she had chosen to have a daughter by 25!

you have low self esteem

Shosho, infertility sio msuri

unasema hii nyang’au haijazaa?

Yeah, she tried severally in her 30s tho

shiet!

Infertility wrecks women, lakini if you don’t want children you can marry her.

Hii labda nikule na ni bounce vibaya sana. She is way past her sell by date.

The [SIZE=7]Great Wall[/SIZE] !!

Mock a woman with anything else but not infertility… stop mocking infertility . Just stop my fellow keyboard ninjas

Messing up while riding the corousel is not good elder,

P2 and birth pills sii patco za kuliwa ukitaka. Ona sasa MTU kama Caroline Mutoko. She had an opportunity to give birth to beautiful daughters whom we would dry fry later. What did she do? Alikanyagia kuza. On the plus, fate has ensured that her stupid genes will never go forward. They end with her akikufa. Mbwa yeye.

i have very healthy sperms siwes mind kumpea a daughter. hata kama Artur alinyandua hio kuma na kukunia ndani

I would do her for free

Punyeto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAyb2cOKjIg

Unaingia hapo unagundua youve been conned!

Boss, toka hapo. Hawa wanameza dawa dabal…they’ll be the first to recommend kutoa ball halafu baadaye uzazi ukikwama wanalia.
I think the ‘mock’ is based on what they did before, leading to conclusions here.

But f

but for sheila actually she tried to have kids men really lined up for her the likes of prezzo,wazungu kadha so let’s not mock her

The mighty wall is relentless and undefeated!!!