Sheffie Weru linked to convicted gold fraudster Kevin Obia

Thursday, 05 August 2021-The long arm of the law finally caught up with notorious gold fraudster Kevin Obia, after he was sentenced to one year in jail over fraud.

Obia was found guilty of attempting to defraud an Austrian of more than Ksh.13.7 million while pretending to be in a position to sell him 7kg of gold.

The case had dragged in court for 6 years.

Former Kiss 100 presenter, Shaffie Weru, has taken to social media to offer emotional support to Kevin Obia after he was sentenced.

He posted a photo chilling with the notorious gold fraudster and posted a message that read, “I think I speak for everyone when I say we hate being spoken for. More life and light my G,”.
[ATTACH=full]378125[/ATTACH]

https://kenyan-post.com/2021/08/shaffie-weru-offers-emotional-support-to-kevin-obia-after-he-was-sentenced-the-notorious-fraudster-cleans-his-money-through-shaffie/

Don’t drop the soap would’ve been more appropriate

Same crew. Shaffie najua lazima mifuko zimekauka since losing that 700k per month job. Shida ya kuwa radio host ni all side hustles are directly linked to the main job - you lose the main job and all side gigs go with it.

That was good money btw. Too bad feminist walitomba yeye

Pengine pia yeye alikua involved hizo gold scams.

Shaffie amepiga kazi ya kuosha na panadol toka zama akiwa intern Kiss100 lakini najua hio mshahara inamuuma vibaya.

Yenyewe that mbilikimo lives a lifestyle ya mtu anamake way more than 700k per month. He rolls in a range and lives in kilimani. Mlisema if it quacks like a duck…

Birds of a feather flock together.

Wanajuana kwa vilemba… Ama vipi @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii ?

This is common knowledge… They co own A1 entertainment wakiwa na billionaire fulani anaitwa juma

Hio A1 ndio cover sahii na managerial position yake, pesa inaoshwa proper hapo how do you think they are able to land Rick Ross & the likes for performances.

Mbona wash wash wanapenda kujianika Instagram

Yup. He is probably a ‘picker’ ama yeye ndio anawapatia business ideas za kuosha pesa

[MEDIA=twitter]1129015941730308096[/MEDIA]

6 years is a long time for a case, if prosecution was swifter then it’d create a demand for correctional facilities.
The private sector would mint money off this

amepigwa fine ya 300k , ashatoka

Kitambo sana ngoja uone ile bash ataeka Golden Ice kuambia ‘haters’ na the system a big fuck u.

His partner in crime Jared Otieno ako karura forest

Hii Kenya, justice ni kujitafutia mwenyewe. The system is just f*cked up!