She belongs to the streets!

Gents,

If your girlfriend/wife/significant other/spouse displays the following traits, sorry bro, she belongs to the streets;

• Has a tattoo/tattoos

• Wears an ankle bracelet

• Drinks alcohol

• Smokes

• Drives a Subaru

• Shows off her skin on social media

• Dresses skimpily

• Turns off her phone/switches it to silent when you are together

• Goes outside to make/answer phone calls

Don’t walk away. Run away.

https://media.tenor.com/dDyA3teerxAAAAAM/running-from-cops-running-from-police.gif

I am struggling to understand the thought process behind a human being’s brain that would make them switch between this handle and @Mrs. Chantel . Tell me if that isnt severe portrayal of gender dysphoria

Leta hekaya iko na 1080full HD , Dolby surround sound Leo Niko na time ya watch and listen to you.

Unataka kuskiza homosexual

Apana,I abort my mission!!!

:D:D:D

subaru inaingilia wapi?

NV fanya hivi

[ATTACH=full]491944[/ATTACH]

Subaru was just chilling

You just described 99.99 of the girls in Nairobi.

@THE TEMPEST =@Ann kerubo = @mrs chantal= @patco

ya @PHARMACY huuza kuma 50bob mlolongo , angalau anunulie @PHARMACY maembe for supper

@uwesmake the hiv positive dog as we speak is sniffing glue pale kayole dumpsite waiting to changaMKIA vijana wakidozz

:D:D:D
[ATTACH=full]492095[/ATTACH]

The more restrictions you have the lower your chances of finding a compatible mate. Red flags ni ufala kanyaga ukisonga simple.

Hao wa tattoos na kunywa pombe ndio nataka, am not looking for a wife, just to bust a nut. Why would I reduce my chances???

You think a 18-24 year old with no Tatt’s no drinking habit e.t.c is easy to bang. Ndio maana mnakaanga inbox 6months+ na ma hey tu

Oh, but you’d be surprised.