Shaving Machine

Wadau, which shaving machine would you advise me to buy for home use? Ni ya kunyoa vijana wangu coz I’m not very comfortable na vinyozi

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB14DikKFXXXXc4XFXXq6xXFXXX0/Manual-Haircut-Machine-Hair-Clipper-Shaving-Razor-Home-Baby-Trimmers-Salon-Hair-Dressing-H23.jpg

This type used to nick guys’ necks before “Kinyozi wa Stima” became the new standard

[MEDIA=twitter]1210122339981115392[/MEDIA]

@Tom Bayeye is this your great grandfather? Do you come from a long line of renowned kinyozis?

Baba ya @Tom Bayeye used this to shave me. Nowadays his son has more sophisticated equipment.

Tafuta remington, expensive though

Ukitaka kunyoa vagina wako it is recommended that you use a machine that does not cause irritation to the sensitive labia skin folds. Alternatively, you can use veet.

Ingia Jumia chukua Wahl. Been using one 6 years now so far so good.

Thanks. Naona ziko several, which model do you have?

Like how much?

Kinyozi @Tom Bayeye leta hio mudomo yako refu hapa. Be useful for once in this dump hole

Veet hainanga side effects?

:D:D:D alah!

[ATTACH=full]362451[/ATTACH]

Hehehe!

[ATTACH=full]362477[/ATTACH]

This one. Kwa mtoto, full charge can last for months or more than a year. The price should be more than Kshs 10k

[SIZE=7]Remington HC5880 Indestructible hair clipper[/SIZE]
[ATTACH=full]362480[/ATTACH]
Tafuta online

I bought one of those Chinese ones at Naivas for 800 bob, that was 2013, get a cheap one not those 6k ones za pros

I have the Wahl Precision NAC model, came with 8 clipper combs

Nova best kwa chinese