SERVES HER RIGHT

Ata akisema atalipa, still unaeza. .men can be very slippery

Still exists…

1 Like

Labda angempea after kutoka salon

Yeah, thought so too… hii inakaa ilikuwa revenge

1 Like

That was a totally douche bag move by the guy, lakini afadhali apoteze nywele kuliko kulala ndani ati ju hana pesa ya salon…

Ni ile bloodlust ya mob justice… I think that’s why walim-manhandle

Hehehehe, wacha tu

Gender Equality BS… Sucks,right??

why are you shifting responsibility from the woman? It’s her head for crying out aloud. And it was her decision that she gets groomed that day when she didn’t have any. Pesa hukosa madam, and the man may only have had enough for what they had planned for later in the day…

Allow me to tell you a story. I had a girlfriend once. She was the type to tag along her two friends to our date - and i guess it was a reciprocal arrangement with her friends. One saturday afternoon she calls and says they “are out shopping” with her friends. Later at seven she calls again and persuades me to join them at a joint. they have drinks and a bill of about 3k. kufika nachangamkiwa and they go on and order food, more drinks by nine the bill is those sides of ten K…i put my 3k in the glass and do a Jemo yule Msee act. I could have gone to the ATM downstairs, withdrawn the money and covered the bill; but i did not feel it was right. I later learnt they were lucky to get another “sponsor” to bail them out but i hope they learnt their lesson…

5 Likes

PAKA MZEE KULIKUWA NA ATM 1936?

7 Likes

malakisi ATM haikuwa baba

1 Like

Woi kanywele kameenda hivyo :frowning:
Lesson learnt, I hope. Never trust a man especially the horny ones who pester for sex every other minute. Huyo akikupeleka out beba pesa yako. Bill ikija lipa your half na umwambie unaenda home - kwako. Atakutusi lakini after that mtapeana heshima.

3 Likes

burukenge!:D:D:D:D:D:D

I didn’t shift the blame at all… enyewe by the time the guy goes to the salon with her, then most likely yeye ndio analipa bill… also ndio nilisema it serves her right because i’m not a supporter of the ladies who keep expecting handouts from men.

2 Likes

Hiyo ni story ya gender equality kweli? Ama ni story na common decency?

2 Likes

Alafu even i this case,i’d personally want the lady to atleast give me a hint of what whichever style she’ll do will cost nijue vile nitajipanga to avoid aibu ndogo ndogo,i dont carry arround money i do not necessarily plan to spend to reduce losses if i were to lose my wallet. I understand hairs style za ladies can cost upto thousands unlike us where by ukiwa na mia tu @Afro itaanguka,ata ukiweka ndevu budget haitawahi pita 200.

5 Likes

I think that we are commenting without the background information on what was the agreement between the woman and the dude. Probably it’s a con move she’s perfected or just has lousy taste for men. All the same why dehumanize her.

Happens…hawa bitchez hukatalia kuma ndio hutaka hizi favors za sijui salon, sijui uber, sijui kwenda out…na ikifika maneno ya kuma wanalenga tu…sometimes a mans got to do what a mans got to do…amkumbushe sio kila mwanaume ni baba yake. So ladies, if you will be willing to accept favors from men, expect to dish out that pussy when hot. Otherwise, mwanaume akijua unamtumia bad things can happen to you.

1 Like

why marry if you can not share roles? Marriage is not meant to be slavery for the man and independence for the woman. It only breeds feelings of resentment on the man. We must Change with time. The days of men being the sole providers as women take care of the children at home are long gone. Resources are now limited and both sexes must toil equally hard. I honestly do not see why I should not treat a lady as an equal at the working place. And neither do I see why I should treat her any less when it comes to fulfilling other financial roles in the family. Sio equal but at least relieve the yoke that would otherwise be too heavy for the man to carry alone. I try to teach my daughter to be self reliant and not depend on others, and at the same time share what she has. And I pray that she will turn out to be a good wife and mother in the years to come. Oh… Changamoto… Majority of those who never touch their cash coz they have a provider in the house PIA hawajui kupika, kusafisha nguo, nyumba… Kila kitu unafabywa na househelp. Yeye Ni domo Tu. Haya leteni mawe

11 Likes

Lakini wamama ni wabaya. Hautawahi pata mwanamume akifanyiwa hivi. Hata kwa mat mwanaume akikosa doo utaona akichangiwa mbio. Kama ni kinyozi utafagia ama a call and your pals will bail you out. Lakini wanawake, kuitana cupcake and other sweet names Lakini hawawezi saidiana. Nowornder mwanamke akiwa kwa shida hupigia mwanamume badala ya mabeshte wake

9 Likes