Seriously thinking about quiting Kenya!

Was thinking the same but wacha tuhangaike huku just make sure haupatikani kwa hizo matender ukienda just go temporarily utafute pesa mzuri urudi uinvest

Manze business is so low to a point where our landlord reviewd the rent downward by 3000 bob. But bado tutamchenga come end month

Hata Retired Virgin alisema anaenda Norway.

Quiter problems, kenot relate

Tutakuja kuwa na economic crisis ita bidi watu wamekuwa economic refugees like Ethiopians.

I remember in 2017 during the elections kuna mtu aliuliza Kenya kukiharibika ibidi umeenda nchi ingine utafanya kazi gani?

I remember that thread !! From Mason’s to Carpenters, altar boys to drivers the options were many

I am also seriously thinking about it.

Kama ukona fare tembeza kiatu.

I once said exact words here.in fact I’m in the process of liquidating my properties here.one year I will be staying in Barbados from there I move to Canada.

http://funmioyatogun.com/2019/02/canadian-pr/

This was posted here a few weeks ago it actually meant for Nigerian audience but can apply to any nationality I think.
Jaribu bahati huko and all the best.

The future of this country looks bright on paper but the reality is, its doomed!! Because this cocksuckers are depriving off the economy cash. As it is many Kenyans are living hand to mouth, the so called middle class are living in endless debts the youths in their millions are jobless. Now how! how! will businesses survive when people don’t have cash.
If I were you I would consider Rwanda,Botswana or Mauritius

Stay in Africa please i beg of you.

Unawacha your birth right kwenda nchi nyingine to be treated as a third rate citizen!!?

Shida

teamchieth iko customer wa kupeleka new zealand

I wish someone would advice me on how i can relocate to another country …for any decent job or school…i also hate this country for sure !

When the going gets tough the tough get going

5000 USD is enough to bribe your way for a tender under big 4, then make 10m, na uhamie TZ, near Kilimanjaro. 10m is enough to get you an innocent wife, a good house, and the Kilimanjaro climate for a lifetime.

A house in TZ, never ever. Hata kama inauzwa 100k, siwes.

Mind elaborating?