September 23rd ... the Autumn Equinox

Most people don’t know but there are 2 days every year which were considered special by ancient cultures. These days are March 21st and September 23rd. The venerated days of the equinoxes.
On these days, the sun and the Earth align in a very precise manner. On the day of the equinox the sun is directly overhead over the equator at noon. And the length of day and night are equal.
Various ancient monuments such as Stone Henge in the UK, Sacsayhuaman and Tihuanaco in Latin America, and even the monuments of ancient Egypt were build around the concept of the equinox. They were designed to signal the exact moment the sun was directly overhead in the sky. This was universally believed to be a time of great potential and energy, and was usually a time of prayer, fasting, elaborate rituals and even magic.

Cool…

Good info

Mrs. D niaje? @Mrs4thletter

Much much more constructive than the “jubilee chinese goodies” kind of posts.

did they only get the days correct or did they also get the hour and the moment correct.

I’m fine on behalf of @Mrs4thletter :wink:
Thanx for asking!!

Ati kii? Okei… Good to know that mko poa nyinyi nyote

Why hereo_O:D

Lend me those thighs

No particular reason madam. Just realized that I haven’t shone my eyes in your direction in a long while :wink:

Oooo. Aaaaaaw:oops:

:D:D:D:D:D:D Thanx for the compliment. What about ya’s?

If the gods ever become crazy and ask me for the things I want/wish for I would say that those thighs be wrapped around me for a night or two or three…or ad infintum

Before you sleep, always say the magic words 3 times…Open Sesame…Open Sesame…
You never know when the gods will get nuts

Dry spell inanisumbua nyako

Zangu si mbaya pia but yours look prettier I think ni ku- covet my neighbours property:D

Yours are prettier,and you know i am speaking from real experience. :slight_smile: