September 11, 2001. Where Were You?

Covid is out to getcha if you are a male so make the most of your minutes. They could be your last.

Don’t be the self appointed “Angel of death”

You are afraid of death? Not very alfa mail of you. It’s inevitable so start accepting.

I don’t work in a postal office, sorry.

Thought you were about to go postal.

Wewe ni wa 1979, tuko agemates kapsaa

I was in high school. Our headmistress Mrs. Saina (Kenya High) called the entire school for an impromptu prayer assembly for America. The next day I went to the school library and read all about it in the newspapers. It was very shocking to say the least.

man! i love this song, i never knew it was 9/11 inspired

Nyinyi ni wazee manze :D. Hata sikuwa nineingia class one. Anyway, I found this quite terrifying. May the victims rest in peace.

[MEDIA=twitter]1304308989073797120[/MEDIA]

Navy seal nilikuwa form three FSK suspension home nikicheza gameboy

Slightly older. Did form four in '94 and finished campus in 2000 thanks to JAB 2 year layover.

Just joined college and listening to Dr dre 2001 album

Time ya Jeshi as head teacher…

Dude you lie.
It was Voice of America that broke the news all over the world with some old clip of Arabs celebrating in some events or the other but they indicated that the Arabs were celebrating the twin towers bombing.
No Kenyan Muslim or non-muslim celebrated that event. There was a time moslems in Nairobi were demonstrating over some issues and some shouted ‘Osama juu!’ but it wasn’t over the 9/11 event.

I remember all these because I was in third year KU and the long holiday/summer semesterhad just ended and to head back to college.

Yap

[ATTACH=full]323809[/ATTACH]

i was in primary

it was my birthday

Mbukusu fala Sema ulikua unatomba momoste after tarmacking ukitafuta kiparua, ukasave mama clichy akihepa mlipuko after friendly slices clichy pap and that’s how the great uwesmake got married