SELF-PITY IS AN UGLY EMOTION

At times I’m too honest and naive and end up burning my fingers .

wewe @Tarantinoh tunajua uko na bibi na umenunua gari juzi. Saa hii unaringa how you were born in nairobi – the capital city of a third world sh*thole. We also know you used to piss in bed hadi campus.

@Bingwa Scrotum kuja hapa

No worries, you are among the few and No it’s @Tonito who made that confession. But gullibility can only take you so far.

:D:D:D:D

i think its time i block you as the attention whore you are.

i think you are either @patco or @Thirimaii , ill block you kesho

Huyu ni yule bottom homosexual wa seatle @patco

Niaje @uwesmake ningependa uwache kuota na mimi kila saa…Mimi sio buatoo boy

I didn’t quite get it. In the beginning you wrote that self-pity is an ugly emotion but why do you keep on pitying yourself. If you have a problem then identify it and work out a plan which will make you get rid of this problem. As simple as that. Stop moaning that somrthing went wrong in your life. Everything can be changed before you stop breathing. So, instead of sitting on the forum, why don’t you make a plan for your personal life and start make your dreams come true whatever happens. Find a job, then do some courses if you want to get a relatively well-paid job, make positive cashflow, i.e. earn more and spend less, then you 'l have some money for your further development. It is easier to moan about your sad life rather than working hard and be the master of your life.

typical kenyan mentality, kick a man who’s down already
@Tauren what if ua kids have the same condition ?

If you aren’t telling us the truth about yourself, then you must be a very good composer of tragic stories

Ule dem ulimwaia macuru alikuroga ukachizi