Security alert. Kumekujwo tena. Spammers

@admin @Deorro @Mundu Mulosi @old monk @Electronics4u mko wapi?

[ATTACH=full]150856[/ATTACH]

Somebody is telling admin and his team of mods the proverbial ‘mtajua hamjui’.

Hehehe. Lemme translate none what’s up from my device here

:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::p:(:(:mad::mad:Tunamaliswo Leo. Admins ban this nigger

The threads are about buying fake diplomas…go figure.

Translated a few nimeona

Alert me wakileta mambo ya wash wash…:D:D:D:D

They should inbox georgina matina not spam us peaceful villagers.

Translation

QQ / WeChat: 963146376 Agency Diploma Professional foreign diploma, foreign university diploma, making foreign fake diploma, charge d 'affaires foreign master’s diploma, overseas academic certification for certification, the Ministry of education certification process, the embassy back to prove that fake degree record, grades Single management, IELTS, TOEFL, foreign university diploma, foreign diploma, foreign diploma, foreign undergraduate diploma, degree certificate processing, postgraduate foreign university diploma template for QQ / WeChat: 963146376

Could it be none of them has noticed the spamming mpaka sasa?

@Deorro gave it 5 minute to resolve.As a programmer I know what he is going through.This one requires more than blocking

I hope they are not clueless on how to sort out the problem once and for all.

Is it a bot? Or someone exploiting a backdoor?

Inbox him with suggestions on solutions.

I would like to assume one of them is a geek

He uses php,unless I give a wildcard guess,the thing is opensource a chinese could have exploited something.

@Deorro ensure you have no zipped file on the folder where the system files are located.

i had posted this in another thread
[ATTACH=full]150863[/ATTACH]
and alikuwa mod
[ATTACH=full]150866[/ATTACH]
then now its this
[ATTACH=full]150867[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]150868[/ATTACH]

Almost thought i’d been redirect to a Chinese site. Those bots are on rampage. Well, should the Village go down, alert me on the next stop.

What’s your address?