Second Wave

Where do they come from??

I see you are back to peddling fear. Mbona hukuongea after cases dramatically decreased after the Dennis Okari exposé. Ebu tuambie, tuchimbe underground bunkers tukingoja apocalypse ama???

Second Wave= Stop WSR! When did we have a first wave? Show me the supporting documents other than the biased test results… Biased because they are not truly random tests that represent the population… They track and trace contacts of previously infected persons… so this number is the highest possible in a test scenario because the people being tested should actually all test positive under normal circumstances, all factors constant…

Ghasia prophet of doom wewe ndio utakufa utuwache tukitawala hizi street.

2nd wave my ass, when was the first wave?

you have sang this song since covid started. nothing has happened to us

6000 people? no way

You call 825 dead kenyans “nothing?” These people should never have died in the first place except for this virus. Those are hundreds of grieving families whose lives will never be the same again. Over here obviously the situation is so grim that I lack words.

I’m not trying to sell fear but you must respect this disease. People are getting re-infected with more severe symptoms the second time around. Then there are the “long haulers” with bizarre symptoms ranging from extreme fatigue, heart inflammation, hearing loss etc. Be careful is all I’m saying. Mask up and social distance!

Possible, in all the counties.

Hebu niulize…does this thing have a chance of mutating?

Yes, of course.

A family friend tested positive and is currently in hospital. Hopefully he recovers but his descriptions about the illness are frightening.

Leta hekaya in full omwamiii

I’ll just post the message the guy sent to our WhatsApp group.

[B]Good morning friends.

As you may have noticed it’s been a while since I participated in the group chat. I’m sure some of you might have enjoyed a much deserved peace of mind following my self imposed exile.
However, the purpose of this message is to share my journey with a strange sickness experience over the last one week. I’m one who is loathe to share personal stuff like this. In this case I’ve decided a problem shared is half solved. So I’ll be brief.
Last Monday I went to work feeling rather groggy and teary eyed. I thought it was one of those days when one just feels off. I plodded thru the day with lots of difficulties. As you are all aware all qasos were belatedly assigned roles in the school lockers and desks project.
On Tuesday I had difficulty waking up but I did wake up nevertheless. I suddenly became aware that I was very sick. My whole body was in pain and turmoil. I also had a sore throat. I stay with my eldest daughter so I gave a few instructions on the kind of breakfast I desired but it was clear I had no appetite. An not usually one to skip food on account of appetite and sickness because I always know its my last line of defence. So I was going to force myself to take it slowly lest I threw up.
I howled myself to Pandya Memorial Hospital.
The full haemogramme that was ordered revealed some four abnormalities. The doctor concluded I had a viral infection, prescribed a three day antibiotic regime and pain killers.
Back in the house I struggled as best as I could but it was clear I was up against a major illness. I’ve never been so sick in my life.
So I didn’t go to work between Tuesday and Friday. I had lost my phone and everyone was frantically trying to reach me.
Saturday of the same week I could barely hold myself together. I decided that I seek a different opinion and off to aghakhan I went. Results and prognosis were the same. So I came back to cool my heels. At least I would feel better the following day so I hoped. After all didn’t the two eminent doctors share the same thoughts.
Tuesday 13th. This was one of the worst days of my life. I drugged my self to hospital literally surpressing multiple caughing episodes so as not to alarm the tuktuk guy. He could as well get suspicious and order me out!The word covid19 literally starts popping out of my head like a siren. I start thinking the worst but hold myself in check.
I was in hospital for the better part of the day aside from having had to update my new phone and make myself available to the world. The Deo has been trying to reach me so I inform him I’m in for a routine check. I’m feeling like a battered vehicle.
Prognosis is still the same. I’m told to take it easy. More antibiotics and pain killer. On this day I went to hospital to address the sore throat that was slowly morphing into a cough. I noticed that the caugh had moved to the centre of my chest. For me to cough comfortably I had to kneel down on all fours. Otherwise my head would feel like it was going to pop out of my shoulders. Its like all the pain I was feeling has left my body and transplanted itself on my head and I’m experiencing some confusion once in a while.
My last line of defense is food. I walk through the sweltering mombasa heat in a trance, calculating every step lest I fall down. And I don’t want to show the public that I have some signs of a debilitating illness. I get into a restaurant shuffle the cutlery through some fried kuku and rice. I’m sure the waiter wondered why I should fiddle around with food in these harsh times.
By the time I was reaching home I was breathless. I’ve been trying to suppress the cough. It was the longest journey of my life. I rummage thru my medication, hurriedly taking the cough sirup and antibiotics if only to get some relief. I immediately ask my daughter to prepare ginger, lemon and garlic water concoction. I’m an sweating and yet I don’t want to put my daughter in panic mode. But she’s an adult. This is the first time her dad unable to take charge.
My evening it dawns on my I should start preparing my immediate family of the possibility that I could’ve be having covid19. So I make calls just in case. But my last call is with the deo. He is stunned. He calls a doctor at Port Reitz Hospital who promises to get more info on covid19 testing protocols.
Meanwhile he’s already been told that any testing protocols are only reserved for track drivers sponsored by WHO.
I make frantic calls to pandya, I’m taken thru some questions then the guys promise to call back. But since they are delaying I keep calling. Its seems they’ve decided they won’t pick my calls. Meanwhile they had told me that Nhif does not cover covid19. And a CT scan is the basic test they use to diagnose my covid19 status. That will dent my pocket at 12 k.
I make a call to aghakhan they tell me their procedures. But I’m afraid of private hospitals especially when the situation appears desperate. I might be rushed thru oxygen, then intubation then icu!
Last night I could not find a sleeping position. I kept walking up and down well into the middle of the night. My daughter is snoring but when she walked up she asks why am not sleeping. I tell her I can’t find a sleeping position. Any position I take threatens to get me into a cough. I’m tired of seating, standing, etc. She suggests I put a pillow on my back and lie on it facing up. It works miracles. Even an hours sleep could do me justice.
My wife has already called severally to give me some simple remedies.
As I seat here in aware I could be involved in a vicious fight but I hold my faith.
I’m guarding a possible chest infection, my daughters well being. Am also waiting for the deo to make necessary consultations that will ensure I test against covid19. Last night I had a panic attack but I pulled myself thru it.
I reassured myself that I’m might not be the only one find thru this.

So I ask for your prayers. I’ll keep to updated if I manage to get tested which for now looks difficult because of lack of clarity on thy way forward.
Any ideas from you might prove useful.[/B]

If you’re keen enough ungekua usha notice, just that majority aren’t getting tested and pass with mild to no symptoms.personally nlipambana nayo for about a week and a half and didn’t even need to go for testing to know what it was. I completely lost my sense of smell and experienced fatigue and abit of dry coughing. So many people around where I am are having similar symptoms, sijaskia yeyote claiming its covid but I am cock sure.
A friend who experienced the same symptoms same time as me is still experiencing some of the symptoms a month now, fatigue being the main one.

Wow, thanks for sharing. I can’t believe no physician ordered a covid-19 test. Over here you go to the hospital with a single covid symptom and you bet you’re going into the isolation ward and getting a test asap. I hope he feels better soon.

Hakuna corona, hii ni porojo wanaeneza. Nimekuwa bila mask na sitawahi vaa mask and been to very very crowded places bila kuogopa,we should all be brave and don’t believe the lies and propaganda, hawawezi funga tena

Stop spreading half-truths and ignorance, stick to the @digi Keypee nonsense because that’s your intellectual level. The Q-Anon bullshit, usilete huku.

Hakuna corona msee, none at all. Don’t be afraid

Mask ishakua swag. Ni kama tu kuvaa kofia. Ata mimi sidai kuacha hyo form ya kuvaa mask (not the clinical ones)