SCIENTISTS FIND THE REAL MT. SINAI (with images)

The University of Arizona has recently confirmed using carbon dating and archaeology, that the real Mt. Sinai is actually located in Saudi Arabia and not in Egypt where everyone originally thought it was. It’s a discovery that has left archaeologists and geologists amazed, leaving little to no room for denying the obvious fact; that this is the mountain of Moses. For us who believe in God, no explanation is necessary, and for those who don’t believe, no explanation will suffice. So to each his own, but your choice has repercussions.

[CENTER]The first evidence: The top of Mt. Sinai shows signs of burning.[/CENTER]
Mount Sinai was covered with smoke because the LORD descended on it in fire. The smoke billowed up from it like smoke from a furnace, and the whole mountain trembled violently. Exodus 19:18. Geologists fail to explain to this day why the outer rock of the mountain is the way it is. You can look it up yourself.
[ATTACH=full]494191[/ATTACH]

[CENTER]Second evidence: Chariot wheels found at the bottom of the Red sea.[/CENTER]
Everyone is familiar with the story of the sea splitting, and descending on Pharaos’ army in chariots, killing them all in the process. It actually turns out to be true. One Lennart Moller, along with his team dove into the Red Sea and found corals that took the shape of chariot wheels, which upon scientific evaluation turned out to be authentic when they traced some fragments of metal within the corals. Corals are known to take shape of the object it consumed.
[ATTACH=full]494192[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]494204[/ATTACH]
[CENTER]Third evidence: The rock that Moses struck, and water came forth is found at the foot of the mountain. (The rock of Horeb)[/CENTER]
If memory serves you right, you might remember when the Israelites were on Moses’ neck, because they were thirsty, tired and they ended up complaining to Moses. He ended up striking twice, the rock that God showed him instead of speaking to it. Nonetheless, water gushed out of it and the Israelites drank it.
[ATTACH=full]494193[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]494197[/ATTACH]
[CENTER]Fourth evidence: The altar the Israelites made for burnt sacrifice, was discovered.[/CENTER]
After Moses wrote the 10 commandments, he built an altar for burnt sacrifice using uncut stones as per the Lord’s instruction. Years earlier, archaeologists dug up the area “Jebel Malqua” where they suspected Mt. Sinai to be and found remains of several animals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OHkmsoiQmk

[CENTER]Fifth evidence: Gravestones of the people who worshipped the golden calf spotted.[/CENTER]
At the same exact place, archaeologists also found graveyards of what is assumed to be of the Israelites who worshipped the golden calf. And on it is also found the mortars that are suspected were used to grind the manna powder as in Exodus 30:36.
[ATTACH=full]494198[/ATTACH]
[CENTER][ATTACH=full]494202[/ATTACH][/CENTER]

Why do people defend God and the Bible ? Sisi we don’t defend our shrines .enda ukate miti mvua ikose or mkufe nyinyi wote we get reassurance that gods are healthy . Hii ya mara mount Sinai mara the tomb mara the snake statute hunikalia fake sana msee . Wazee walisema mwacha Mila ni mtumwa . Wewe ni mtumwa chief . Repent and pour libation to your ancestors and your balls will feel a good breeze as they cool off .

The holy Bible is the only factual book on Earth,hio hata saitan anajua ,what he does is brings doubt s to the mind of men , lakini God has shown himself to be an honest, living God.

Everything in the Bible is true and can be proved. Even the ark was spotted on Mt Ararat

It must have been planted there by the Jesuit CIA

Thread populated by low I.Q bonobos. The only idiot missing is @PHARMACY, mkamba mjinga illiterate mtoto wa malaya

Edit: I had blocked @PHARMACY, which is why I didn’t notice the son of a whore had already commented.

The bible has been translated, edited and redacted so many times over history, one wonders whether its in it’s original form. Moreover, it is a motley collection of various folk tales from different cultures.

If you read the bible from a neutral point of view, you realise, first of all, the tales are disjointed and contradictory and, second, Wanyonyi, as depicted therein, is one manic, narcissistic, deranged psychosociopath.

Bro seek help , this shortbursts of anger are as result of the rape . Instead of reasoning you find solace in abusing parents ,kids and hurting pets . @Tauren all this won’t make the rape go away .accept the fact you were raped repent to white man Jesus , and join a group of pathetic beings with similar experience . Thank me later .

You small-dicked illiterate son of a whore

[ATTACH=full]494243[/ATTACH]

Bro as you heal don’t abuse parents, strangers ,kids or hurt pets . The frustrations must be much after they forced themselves into your buttocks . God loves you @Tauren . I know rape victims feel the anger and urge to abuse and destroy just like it was done to them . Am sorry bro for having passed thru such a life changing tsunami but take strength. You are in my prayers

Don’t pray for me you fool. Pray for your whore of a mother. Pray for your starving kids.

Mama yako huuza coomer chafu 50 bob mlolongo and you’re here trading insults? Ghaseer.

Bro as you heal don’t abuse parents, strangers ,kids or hurt pets . The frustrations must be much after they forced themselves into your buttocks . God loves you @Tauren . I know rape victims feel the anger and urge to abuse and destroy just like it was done to them . Am sorry bro for having passed thru such a life changing tsunami but take strength. You are in my prayers

Bro am not trading insults . Am being practical . Why so much anger bro ,why all this bile ? Isn’t it because you were raped hard ? Whether you like it or not I will pray for you bro .a rape victim abuses everything because they don’t believe in love of Christ and gods because evil was done on them . Don’t abuse parents ,kids or pets and that’s the first step of healing bro . I will move every talker to remember you in their prayers [ATTACH=full]494248[/ATTACH]

This is true. Mimi na @PERDITION tulitombana high school. @PERDITION my darling. My small-dicked darling son of a whore

[ATTACH=full]494249[/ATTACH]

Bro as you heal don’t abuse parents, strangers ,kids or hurt pets . The frustrations must be much after they forced themselves into your buttocks . God loves you @Tauren . I know rape victims feel the anger and urge to abuse and destroy just like it was done to them . Am sorry bro for having passed thru such a life changing tsunami but take strength. You are in my prayers bro

ooh, @PERDITION my darling. My small-dicked darling son of a mlolongo lanye. Thank you for praying for me.

Don’t forget to pray for your whore of a mother, too. And your starving kids.

Ooh pharmacy my darling. My small-dicked faggoty darling son of a whore.

[SIZE=1]@Electronics4u do something[/SIZE]
[ATTACH=full]494277[/ATTACH]

tulia mkamba illiterate amalizwe . ghassiaaa

:D:D:D nilikuwa nafuatilia kwa ukaribu hio maneno ya mlima sinai, chokoish war ikaharibu thread

Don’t suck @uwesmake cock tapeli , don’t smile like a whore .these wars must be fought fiercely