Schools will re-open by November

Hii curfew inasemwa iko wapi?

Asante sana for speaking the truth the WHO, EU, UK,UN has us by our nuts wakisema kusifunguliwe hakutafunguliwa Believe That

My kids had some form of pneumonia that was not going aki covid was here way before

Just like Airport opened up when cases were at the peak, schools will reopen after those savages have jackpoted ministry of Education, either to supply vaccinated chairs for students, ama some omosh has invented protective glass, and the tender awarded to Kamau

It is not easy to detect the exact date when the schools wil re open. This is because, for a country to allow the re-opening, then it should meet the required percentage of the new infections which is 5% for two consecative weeks. But it is noted that the new cases flactuate and there is no constant rate in the new cases. The Cs for education has really tried to fix the dates but he is normally challenged with the news cases of those who are infected with the virus. I think, the school should not make a mistake of re-opening because it may lead to complications. In fact, most schools are not ready, and they have not met the required requirements by the World Health Organisation.

Shule zinafunguliwa within the next 1-2 weeks mupende musipende. I’m personally glad because the kids in my complex are a nuisance and this should’ve been done sooner!

[ATTACH=full]328692[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]328693[/ATTACH]

Kenya have not reported opening schools and closing them. Ngoja vindio buda. Lazima Kenya e report walifungwa shule wakafunga,

Kama kawaida wakenya akili ni ndogo sana

When the corona virus pandemic broke out, people were very afraid and all the nations decided to shut town the gate, They feared that the kids could contact the virus and spread it rapidly. This is why there was an abrupt shut down of many schools. But the cases have been declining on a daily basis. At first, the minister of the Education had announced that schools would be opened during the month of January. But the idea was not fixed, it was flexible and now they have accepted the finalists to resume back to shool. The remaining group of students will be informed on the date they would resume. At least now people have the skills on how to control the corona virus.

Admin hapa kuna vyenye umefanya predikshen ile ya accumulator kama ya multibet au jackpot na ikaiva :smiley: good call on the timelines predikshens

You can’t use the low cases metric when we are still testing on a low scale, I guess yesterday’s numbers disagree with the decreasing numbers theory.

Some comments here aged very well. Hayden went to France to borrow a 180b loan