School Fires-The Larger Western Province.

We are taught when we grow up that there are two things you can not burn because it is a taboo. A house and a granary. That is why in all these school fires, you will not find any school from Western Province, na kama iko then the culprits are most likely from outside the Luhya community.

Let’s stick to our culture guys. I am proud to be PURE BLOOD BUKUSU, peasantry or not.

I invite all of you to Bungoma County for August Khuminya ceremonies.

8 Likes

Some teachers are also inciters for the school burns so that the two weeks extension of 2nd Term wouldn’t “eat” into their “Tuition time”. They have nothing to lose with student burning their dorms and if they force government hand to close all schools and reverse the directive. In the 90’s when we were candidates for KCSE, that last year i only went home in April holidays and by that time we had finished the entire syllabus for 4th form. We also took a letter to our parents that we wouldn’t close in August but remain behind for complete revision and exam preparation without any disturbances. Instead of us going home that whole weekend will be visiting day and Sunday as prayer day. That August it was the best time we had in that school. All the teachers were nice, encouraging and the food was well cooked n plenty. We did well in the exams that year.

5 Likes

FSK HATUTAMBUI KUCHOMA SHULE . HATUCHOMI POSHOMILL PIA.

#PUREBLOODBUKUSU

hatutambui impure bloods kama yule mungichbukusu @Ice_Cube

2 Likes

Baengele washasema, na ni ukweli! Naongea kama pure ISUKHA blood!

2 Likes

Wangapi walienda havard?

My preferred theory:
Cord hired people to burn schools across the country to create a “crisis” then use it as a stepping stone that UK’s govt can barely keep the schools in one piece therefore unfit to govern a country. The burnings will miraculously end after a press conference calling for the end to the burnings.

Cc @Okiya

Hehehe granary kwanza ni taboo /abomination kuchoma mahindi

Mimi kijana akichoma shule ajifunze kazi ya mijengo coz siwezi.murudisha shule,school fees loans zinanimalisa.

2 Likes

SASA HII THREAD YA WATU KUNUNULIWA INASAIDIA NANI

We schooled with the craziest lots, If you schooled in the 90s you know what’s up.
But we never did crap like burning schools.
School is where you hang out with your hommies. How could you burn your hang out.
This totos need kiboko proper, nothing like, no viboko, sisi hapana wazungu.

4 Likes

But investigations are still being done.

I’ll wait for people to eat the humble pie

Hapo sasa ndio kusema nini?

Don’t count your chicken before they hatch

Ooh, you are waiting for schools in the larger Western Province to start burning. Utangoja sana.

1 Like

Kuna kadhaa kutoka Western @Mundu Mulosi

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/List-of-schools-hit-by-unrest/1056-3318282-14epye8/index.html

[ATTACH=full]50473[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]50474[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]50475[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]50476[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]50477[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]50478[/ATTACH]

Kaptama, Kapsokwony and Kimuron are from Mt. Elgon District, akina Matakwei. They are Kalenjin.

So Western is still missing.

I was referring to 103- Kaimosi in Vihiga and 122- Nambale in Busia.

1 Like

Could it be recruitment for 2017 elections fracas? These teenagers wamekuwa na upuzi mwingi.