Schindler's List

Are you sure the jews are bitching? maybe blacks. Jews? No.

Also watch “The Pianist” and “Anthropoid 2016”. “Der Untergang” is also a must watch for WW2 movie buffs.

1 Like

Der Untergang! Hiyo movie nimetaka kuiona sana.

Yes they do. And Palestines are dearly suffering courtesy of that. You should see the misery your fore-fathers went through during slavery before you start sympathising with some of the ruthless people living in modern civilisation. It will make gas chambers look like child play.

Wa…
Wacha nitafute mkebe yangu ya WD40.
Truly epic.

I am not sympathising with anyone. Jews arent bitching. Palestinians are. You take when you can. So if they can take Israel let them take. If they cant, no use bitching. Ata mwafrika kulialia mzungu alifanya hapa kama kuna kitu itasaidia.

Next to watch is “The Pianist”.

Those two movies hapana. Salo iko na uhomo mingi sana.

Uhomo was the least thing I had a problem with the eating ur shit kinda stuff is what I couldn’t stomach plus it scary how descriptive it was

Even the Armenian genocide that was done by the Turkish was very brutal. Halafu what the Japanese did in Manchuria and other parts of China, Korea etc haikuwa mchezo. The soldiers even had sex slaves.

The ending got me!!:(:(:(:frowning:
[I]
Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don’t know. If I’d just… I could have got more.

Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.

Oskar Schindler: If I’d made more money… I threw away so much money. You have no idea. If I’d just…

Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.

Oskar Schindler: I didn’t do enough!

Itzhak Stern: You did so much.

[Schindler looks at his car]

Oskar Schindler: This car. Goeth would have bought this car. Why did I keep the car? Ten people right there. Ten people. Ten more people.

[removing Nazi pin from lapel]

Oskar Schindler: This pin. Two people. This is gold. Two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. One more person. A person, Stern. For this.

[sobbing]

Oskar Schindler: I could have gotten one more person… and I didn’t! And I… I didn’t![/I]

1 Like